Whys it so hard to see auras now?
What was the point of changing auras so there nearly invisble?
I Litrally cannot find anyone with bbq now esspecially when there on a gen
What was the point of changing auras so there nearly invisble?
I Litrally cannot find anyone with bbq now esspecially when there on a gen
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah what the actual hell.. I thought my game was buggy. I was in a snow map and I LITERALLY coudln't see anything as a killer. hardly even the gens.
Huge minus in my fun.
Somebody hates red green colorblind people. Between this unwanted change, the red blood stains, the scratches... change my mind. The evidence is overwhelming at this point lol.