What are queue times like on your platform/region?

I've been seeing quite a few people on this forum saying that survivor queue times are so long, and a few posts mentioning that they're on PS4, so I assume PS4 players have long survivor queues.

I'm not sure how the game distinguishes between regions to be honest, but here's what I see:

Region: US West

Platform: Steam

Survivor Queue: A few seconds (90% of the time) to a minute or two.

Killer Queue: Usually 1-2 minutes. Very rarely up to 5 or so minutes.


How is it for you guys?

Comments

  • PS4 EU

    Survivor: +10 minutes

    Killer: 5 seconds

  • PC EUW :

    Survivor : Solo Few seconds, SWF : Several minutes

    Killers : around 5 to 10 minutes.

  • PC EAS:

    Survivor: 2-5 minutes

    Killer: almost instant

  • PS4 South America (at around 4-7 pm)

    Survivor: a few minutes

    Killer: 1-2 minutes

  • PC Au/NZ

    Survivor: 5-10 minutes


    Killer: 1-2 minutes (peak times) or 20 minutes (non-peak times)

  • I play on ps4 in the us. Times seem to vary depending on the day and time. Killer is usually under 15 secs, and survivor takes minutes. Though that does seem to go the other way. Occasionally I'll get near instant matches as both.

  • After they made rank useless on the Xbox, survivor games take like 10 seconds to find but every single game is so laggy and latency is so terrible that i just stopped playing and am now waiting for them to fix this hot mess

  • I mostly play during the night so for me:

    US West

    Survivor: 5-10 minutes

    Killer: instant

  • Surprisingly the queue times have improved for me. A couple of weeks ago I was getting 10+ minute waiting times between the noon and late afternoon. Now it takes like 2-3 minutes. I play on EU servers.

  • Region: US Southeast

    Platform: PS4

    Playtime: Nightly between 8pm - 2am est.

    Survivor Queue: Solo Survivor 7-10minutes

    Killer Queue: Instant

  • You ask this as though dbd pairs to region servers appropriately. I play from UK and vs Arabic, American, Japanese, Russian etc players every 2 games. Actually ridiculous.

  • Switch, Mid-Atlantic.

    Killer times can vary between instantaneous and 5+ minutes.

    Survivor times are much the same. Really depends on the time of day.

    PS4, Mid-Atlantic

    Survivor Queue times are a bit longer than the switch, while killer times tend to be shorter though I've had a few long waits to play killer.

  • US southeast, mid ranks. steam

    survivor solo instant except at like 2 am, then 1-2 minutes

    killer at prime time 5-15 minutes killer outside of prime time 15-30 minutes.

  • Steam US Midwest, purple/red ranks.

    Survivor instant, killer ~3-4 min until about 8PM, then suddenly killer is instant and survivor is 5-10 min until like 6AM.

  • @Onyx_Blue said:

    You ask this as though dbd pairs to region servers appropriately. I play from UK and vs Arabic, American, Japanese, Russian etc players every 2 games. Actually ridiculous.

    As I said, I'm unsure as to whether it does or not.

    That said, I've frequently been checking profiles recently, and for me it's mostly folks in the U.S., with the odd Asian-region player. Definitely haven't seen anyone from the EU or Russia in any of my matches so far, unless they had private profiles.

  • @Xbob42 could be a UK thing, maybe.

    But to answer your post properly:

    PS4

    Survivor - 2-10mins

    Killer - 2-5mins