Patch Comes Out Later Today?
Yes?
Yes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently.
*edit: tomorrow I heard.
Wednesday? I thought the Rift comes out Wednesday. Hm...
I was under the impression that the patch was Tuesday, and Rift was Wednesday.
But I don't know 100%.
Patch probably today, battlepass tomorrow.
According to leaksbydaylight it releases the 28th, so today, at least in my country.
The date may change though, i dont think its likely because the live build usually releases 3 weeks after the PTB, and we are in the third week
Awesome, thank you!
Server hits are suppose to also be implemented today.
If that comes today, servers should also go up from 30-tick to 60-tick. Nice nice nice.
I heard today Mid-Chapter Patch, tomorrow new Rift
Are you sure the server hit validation comes today? I thought they said it will come later on after mid season patch.
I guess we have to wait and see. =/
I'm hoping for today.
Every patch has been on a Tuesday with the archives always coming out on a Wednesday. Should be no different this time.
yes, it's today, I'm gonna be chainsawing all day to see how much they have changed and maybe start using Tinkerer now that it seems useable to more than just hillbilly and nurse who have constant mobility unlike most killers.