Maybe only one hatchet would be a good idea? I hate that addon
It currently limits it to one hatchet, the problem being it can be combined with belts to increase it up to 3. That's the most common combo used.
If Iridescent Heads were getting a chance, I personally would want either the minimum distance requirement (like Deathslinger) or make it set hatchets to 1 permanently so it couldn't be increased with belts.
It currently limits it to one hatchet, the problem being it can be combined with belts to increase it up to 3. That's the most common combo used.
If Iridescent Heads were getting a chance, I personally would want either the minimum distance requirement (like Deathslinger) or make it set hatchets to 1 permanently so it couldn't be increased with belts.
I meant locked to 1 hatchet before having to refill
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
interesting idea. then it would be like the deathslinger's iridescent addon.
which one? Both are OvErPoWeReD
Maybe only one hatchet would be a good idea? I hate that addon
It currently limits it to one hatchet, the problem being it can be combined with belts to increase it up to 3. That's the most common combo used.
If Iridescent Heads were getting a chance, I personally would want either the minimum distance requirement (like Deathslinger) or make it set hatchets to 1 permanently so it couldn't be increased with belts.
The one that makes survivors exposed if you snipe them.
I meant locked to 1 hatchet before having to refill