Survivors and Rank
Whenever survivors "win" a game they brag about rank while it really means nothing at other then you put time into the game. I could be rank 1 but have no desire for lousy que times and survivors thinking they are hot stuff just because they got "high" rank. If rank had actual criteria like hits taken or hooks done then it might mean something like hey that survivor is badass he didn't get hooked last game. Skill and Rank aren't aligned currently and not that it takes much skill to throw a pallet or vault a loop or abuse a infinite. Rank means nothing and most survivors are awful anyway they can just use DS and get out of jail or SB run to a safe zone.
Comments
I don't hate all survivors I just get annoyed when they think rank means something it doesn't mean #########. Other then the rank 1 curse of long que times which im sure isn't worth bragging about.
out of the 12 games l have pipped 8 times, so l am ranking up despite not completing the entire task.
Rank means you play alot not how good you are.
there wouldn't be a game without them?
Umm when did I say remove the survivors? I just said they were toxic god this community is like they all put their stats into strength and perception and left intelligence at 1
I didn't say that you said "take them out of the game" just stating that this game wouldn't be able to happen without survivors cause who would be running from killers
True.
Speaking of queue time, I'm tired to have sneaky rank 2 SWF players, paired with me, even if I'm only rank 12 killer. I know one can be lifted to the higher ranks by his teamates, and the chear easy mode granted by voice communication, but sometimes, those top rank players feel different. They seems to know where each pallet is and run from one to another for an endless loop.
All in all please, I'd like SWF group led by one of those survivor tutor, to be paired with top rank killers. It might help with their queue time and not reward even easier game for those entitled SWF voice communicating players who believe they can call you names at the end of most game, even because you killed them (but not the right way ... and let's say it only thanks to their chear stupidity) or for being a "baby killer"and not giving them the thrill of their life.
I just want rank 1 for achievement but i suck
Same.
In a game where everyone can reach the highest rank with ease, you cant take the ranking system serious at all.
Imagine if players could reach grand master in other competitive games in their first months? wouldnt that be a joke?
But we are far away from a balanced state, so maybe its good that ranking system is completely screwed
Lousy queue times as survivor??... When?.. I get the fastest lobbies while playing survivor.
You are right its a good thing