Party Chat? (When Crossplay Comes Out?)
Does anyone know if were going to be receiving cross play how are we going to communicate with friends without things like discord, and party chat for consoles. Will a party chat type feature be implemented?
Does anyone know if were going to be receiving cross play how are we going to communicate with friends without things like discord, and party chat for consoles. Will a party chat type feature be implemented?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I highly doubt it.
Probably discord, unless they add in-game party chat with friends. So far, nothing has been said.
i don't think so.
Chat is what makes swf so strong. Why would they enable that even further? You'd see so many ######### posts on here about it trust me.
That wouldn't be a bad idea to buff solo queue. The devs would also need to heavily buff killers though.
Killers dont really need buffs, survivors just need more to do. Gens go way too fast. One 40 second chase and there goes 2 gens
But can't use discord on ps4 so we can't communicate with crossplay friends so whats the point of crossplay then.
But PC already got discord, and both consoles already got party chat, I just wanna be able to talk to my friends while were playing together even if it was limited to private match
No
I use discord on my phone and play ps4 games so, you can talk to them like that.
While it would be nice if the consoles could pair up with discord to make an app within the systems. There isn't one. So you must put up the effort to talk to friends by other means. If you don't want to use discord or your real phone number to talk to others then, don't know what to tell you.
We also don't know if DbD will add voice chat within the game. They haven't said they are or are considering to make it. But i could be wrong.
So when Cross play comes out, if in-game chat isn't there, I'll be using my phone with Discord. One ear piece in the phone to talk to friends and the other to listen to the game.
Will have to be discord they have no plans to add game chat of any kind
Yah I gotchu, just wish they didn't make it so extra. Don't think my friends and I are going to be willing to do this :(
You can use discord on console
I think the Xbox app can be used on phones, and I thought I read it was possible to Discord use on Xbox as well.
Only xbox not ps4
only xbox not ps4