That creature she was roasting seems like it'd be so delicious with some Korean barbecue sauce on it, but no one could handle the meats like Leatherface can.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bubba has chili supreme
I think Hag would be a good assistant cook to Bubba.
I feel like the plague would be a tangy cook.
huntress probably knows her meats
I'm sure one of the four Legion members would have some idea on how to cook.
That creature she was roasting seems like it'd be so delicious with some Korean barbecue sauce on it, but no one could handle the meats like Leatherface can.
Hag and Bubba
Before I clicked the post I knew bubba was gonna be the top dog.
I'd kill to have him whip me up some barbecue and chili lol. Also, love your screenname I too want an SCP and DBD crossover.