Really want a winter map
This game has a bad habit of well... looking the same with hardly any real area changes I mean majority of the maps all look alike to an extreme and it's nice to see some change with the new map coming out but man I'd kill for a map that's taking place during a blizzard you know?
I've seen horror movies that have taken place in the snow but yeah maybe this is a pipe dream given the games mechanics but still be nice.
Comments
Maybe there is some hope still? Really do hate that they are recycling.
Right now, the only chance I think we have at a winter map is a new map for the Red Forest, which currently, the only map is a rainy map, maybe they can adapt it for snow? The Institute has snow that is only seen by the Exit Gates.
It would be nice for tracking survivors
They could just make it where fresh snow will cover up footprints and blood in the snow after a few seconds.
It could also be interesting if it were snowing, that it could also block certain areas, that would prompt a unique animation for both killers and survivors to clear the way. For the killer, it could just be a rehash of the Break animation.
An outdoor map of Lerys would be cool. Could be the courtyard and whatnot of an old style rich person hospital. Snow at Lerys already so it would fit.
I would love a snowy map. It would add a very unique feel to the game.
Next killer will be a winter release, so the hope is alive
That would be interesting
this. Lery's has snow at exit gates.
I have to say that I actually like the new map. We never had a map with "exotic" flower, and the atmosphere with all the temple, little bridge etc... is unique. Another map that was cool was the Huntress's one.