We need a "minimal" change to Spirit.
Dear devs, Spirit needs a minimal change, just a very minimal as Billy so survs can have fun! Thanks! ...... just a minimal..... MINIMAL! Don't u think surv mains?
Dear devs, Spirit needs a minimal change, just a very minimal as Billy so survs can have fun! Thanks! ...... just a minimal..... MINIMAL! Don't u think surv mains?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. "Minimal" change to Spirit please. Poor Billy deserved better.
Constructive criticism: Learn to counter her. Walk when she phases or have that pebble perk that leaves false scratch marks so she chases them.
I think spirit is quite ok, I just don’t agree that stridor counters the spirit counter (iron will), just make so with iron will u don’t make any sound even if the killer has stridor
Spirit nerf post #5848483993
I'm surprised they haven't already nerfed her with all these whiny posts.
But we know they always listen to inexperienced survivors anyway
I guess I should be helping them finish their gens from now on or stand in a corner thinking about my life decisions
Remove all sound while phasing except crows. There, easy fix.