Please, give me an option to not get matched with 3/4-man SWFs

It's a simple request, I'm begging you.

I don't want to play a match if all it's gonna do is stress me out, clicky clacky t baggy, horrid post-match chats, if you're part of these bully squads I hate you with all my guts.

I'm not the best killer out there and I admit to it, I used to be a survivor main. But there's a thick border between being downright outplayed and being blinded and tbagged for half the match, it just makes me feel like a terrible killer and really want go back to playing survivor for 10 matches before getting into it again.

Please, just stop me from experiencing these matches, I'll be really grateful and I'm sure many others will :(

Comments

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1481034#Comment_1481034

    And if the friends want to be survivor? They play kyf with no killer?

    How about this. Understand that 4 man hit squads are INCREDINLY rare. It's mostly overly altruistic ######### around groups.

    Also understand not every game will be easy. When you get a challenge, you're supposed to learn from it and gain experience, not throw your controller down and cry "this is too hard".

    It isn't that it's too hard. I don't think anybody has ever found a flashlight squad with OoO fun. They are easy to beat, just never fun, simple as that.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1481306#Comment_1481306

    It isn't that it's too hard. I don't think anybody has ever found a flashlight squad with OoO fun. They are easy to beat, just never fun, simple as that.

    ....right. so then you end the game quickly and play another.

    What are you even mad about then? If its "that easy" it should be a 5 min game you can get out of.

    But of course, you wont admit that's not the case.

    And I, personally, DO find the challenge fun. It gives me something to do other than mindlessly play the SAME EXACT WAY every game simply because I know it works. It makes me.think and learn.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1481316#Comment_1481316

    ....right. so then you end the game quickly and play another.

    What are you even mad about then? If its "that easy" it should be a 5 min game you can get out of.

    But of course, you wont admit that's not the case.

    Of course I can. That's 5 minutes of my life wasted on some tools who DC when they go down. I'm not mad about anything, stop putting words into my mouth. I don't know how you find the flashlight squads a challenge, when they don't even do gens and are overly altruistic. It's easier than a solo queue game for me.

  • I like how this never got a response lol

  • I agree that this should be a thing but only if the queue time is twice as long and you have lower priority to find a lobby

  • @Khakuate said:

    Translation: "Please give me a ez mode"

    No.

    Translation: Give me a fair game.

    I'm survivor and I've suffered at the hands of SWF's. When I go into a game I have no idea if I'm going against the killer AND my own teammates or if I've got a fair game. So I completely understand how the killer must feel to deal with it.

    On the other side I met the most wonder dual SWF team the other day. I could have hugged them through the internet.

    I had no clue they were an SWF until after chat. One of them was with me at least half the game, doing gens with me, unhooking each other - helping the whole team. That's exactly how an SWF should be. I shouldn't know there is an SWF there by the way they are playing. Bill and one other teammate were alive at the end, his friend and myself were dead. lol Bill kept right on chugging along. :-)

1 2 ›