As killer, what do you do if the survivor you grabbed doesn't struggle?

sometimes I don't struggle, because I see that it doesn't make sense, im lazy, or to see if the killer takes pity on my poor ass. And sometimes it works.

Comments

  • @deadbybums said:

    I couldn't care less while playing killer in this game. I usually get 2 hooks on people and let them get out after that. Couldnt care less about killing them, i usually pip anyway. If survivors are giving me a genuine game I'll play properly but my killer rank is so under levelled from lack of use that its not fair me playing against rank 20s etc. I like to brighten up people's days while playing. Most of the killers I face are tunnelling asshats, its nice to make sure someone is being given a break once in a while.

    You are a good person :)

  • It depends. If he earns my pity, I'll try find him a hatch. But I usually go for 4Ks and I do not care about mercy unless that guy literally genuinely works with me against a DS-er or something...

    Most of the time just play the game. It's like sacrificing myself for the team as a Survivor... It's never gonna benefit me and I'll die for nothing. No BP, nothing it's stupid.

  • Thanks lol. The community is far too toxic sometimes. We all need to be able to kick back and enjoy any way we can :)

  • Mercy is unfair to everyone else who did their best, if you have mercy you might as well just avoid actually killing, sacrificing or Mori'ing anyone. It's stupid and unfair. You can still doublepip with no kills, I have somehow done that a lot as a Killer.

    I don't care about anything but providing a fun game, dying is not the worst thing in the world so you are undeserving of any mercy unless you got downed REALLY cheap.

  • If the hatch had an option to put the survivors head over the edge of hatch and kick it closed decapitating survivor in the process I would be happy to take them to the hatch

  • I don't usually care if they don't struggle, because by the time I pick them up, I already made my mind about either killing them or taking them to the hatch. Most time, I just kill the survivor. And as me for a survivor, I wiggle, mostly because you get points for that, but seeing so many people voting that the end up not killing the people who don't struggle, I might change my mind.

  • @animalmak said:

    If it's anyone before the last survivor, they get hooked; I may just take them to a further hook for map balance.

    For the last person, it's always a toss-up between hatch and hook. I like giving people the hatch, but I don't like the wiggling mechanic when carrying a survivor, so if they wiggle, I'll give a little head shake, and if they keep wiggling, I'll hook them. I just don't want to deal with the pull and stun of it. But also it totally depends on how the game was going. I haven't had a game recently where it fit to give last person hatch (ie. too quick a game, couldn't find last person so it made more sense to close hatch, etc.).

    A little head shake? Haven't heard of that yet. :D

  • Straight to the basement, puts me in an advantageous position, not wiggling as a survivor can screw over the entire team if killers get nasty ideas.

  • like I voted If he is the last alive, I take him to the hatch

    but it matter how the match went too like if I feel like hitting my head on the wall at this point I may hook him.

1 2 ›