Idea New perk fun antimori

I have a idea for a surviver perk, it's a park when you have it and the killer want Mori you you have 3 qte of you lose one you die if you win the 3 you are not Mori and the killer can't Mori you until 2 or 3 min, the qte can be everywhere on the screen like the qte from the doctor.

Please dev make a answer on this message.

Comments

  • They need to fix mories and I believe I saw Peanits actually say that both keys and mories are on their radar. When they fix them, they should actually fix them and not introduce some perks that can counter them. I don’t feel like being forced to run a perk just because there’s some broken things in the game.

  • @yukairi said:

    I have a idea for a surviver perk, it's a park when you have it and the killer want Mori you you have 3 qte of you lose one you die if you win the 3 you are not Mori and the killer can't Mori you until 2 or 3 min, the qte can be everywhere on the screen like the qte from the doctor.

    Please dev make a answer on this message.

    make it an anti-mori offering instead (secret)

  • Nah it would be useless as solo player, and way too strong/overused on sfw which would just get mountains of those

    I mean you dont get that many moris as a killer anyway

  • @Nameless said:

    They need to fix mories and I believe I saw Peanits actually say that both keys and mories are on their radar. When they fix them, they should actually fix them and not introduce some perks that can counter them. I don’t feel like being forced to run a perk just because there’s some broken things in the game.

    I just hope theh wont just delete moris cause i like the killing animation to be honest i think its super cool

  • @pantsman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1469273#Comment_1469273

    They will delete green and red moris keep yellow and then just expect you to mori from devour hope.

    Yellow mori is so so useless to be honest, and if they delete moris they better delete keys lol

  • I do it with the green one

    Cause just killing the last survivor is so rare, eother they all escape, either they die/dc on *hooks lol

  • @ObscurityDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1469244#Comment_1469244

    I just hope theh wont just delete moris cause i like the killing animation to be honest i think its super cool

    Same! I just like the ability to actually kill survivors. The animations are so cool.

    Personally I don't see an issue with moris, but I primarily play killer, so of course I'm biased. Tbf though, I don't see a massive issue with keys either.

    I just think both might just need minor tweaking to make them feel less bad for the opposing team/player.

  • Well i fight a lot of rank 1-4 (il rank 8 lol) and yeah most of the time the 2-4 last survivors escape together via hatch or door or they kill themselves on the hook so yeah

  • @Halun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1469273#Comment_1469273

    Same! I just like the ability to actually kill survivors. The animations are so cool.

    Personally I don't see an issue with moris, but I primarily play killer, so of course I'm biased. Tbf though, I don't see a massive issue with keys either.

    I just think both might just need minor tweaking to make them feel less bad for the opposing team/player.

    Well i m also main killer but i understand how borring it is when you got hooked once and then get killed, i would love to find a way to make moris usefull but not overpowered haha


    Yet im bored about the keys, the fact that many survivors just wait for you to kill 1 guy and hatch escape of some stuff like that makes it boring

  • I trought the anti mori perk was dying on first hook.

  • @ObscurityDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1469307#Comment_1469307

    Well i m also main killer but i understand how borring it is when you got hooked once and then get killed, i would love to find a way to make moris usefull but not overpowered haha

    Yet im bored about the keys, the fact that many survivors just wait for you to kill 1 guy and hatch escape of some stuff like that makes it boring

    That's the thing. Ultimately both can be boring or un-fun for the opponent.

    But I don't really know how to fix them. The key fix seems easier. There are lots of options to change it and make it more fun. They could make them more limiting, or change the effect entirely.

    Moris seem more complex, because it seems like a lot of killers just play moris because they think the animation is cool, and being able to kill survivors yourself is fun. But changing moris to only allow kills after 2 hooks would enrage the competitive crowd, as it'd make them useless.

    It's a complex topic. But I don't think "anti" or competing offerings/perks is the answer either. Idk...

  • @Halun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1469337#Comment_1469337

    That's the thing. Ultimately both can be boring or un-fun for the opponent.

    But I don't really know how to fix them. The key fix seems easier. There are lots of options to change it and make it more fun. They could make them more limiting, or change the effect entirely.

    Moris seem more complex, because it seems like a lot of killers just play moris because they think the animation is cool, and being able to kill survivors yourself is fun. But changing moris to only allow kills after 2 hooks would enrage the competitive crowd, as it'd make them useless.

    It's a complex topic. But I don't think "anti" or competing offerings/perks is the answer either. Idk...

    Well being able to mori after the 1st hook is boring/infiruating for survivors, but after the 2nd hook is the same but for killers so its not that easy to balance, but i do love the psychological impact a mori have on survivors as they could die any second, but on the other hand a good survivor could loop the killer long enough anyway so its a very hard spot

  • @ObscurityDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1469352#Comment_1469352

    Well being able to mori after the 1st hook is boring/infiruating for survivors, but after the 2nd hook is the same but for killers so its not that easy to balance, but i do love the psychological impact a mori have on survivors as they could die any second, but on the other hand a good survivor could loop the killer long enough anyway so its a very hard spot

    That's true. I mean apparently you didn't even have to hook people to use them in the past lol, but they patched it to try and balance it. So the "after a single hook" req doesn't seem that bad to me, but I know survivors hate it. But it seems like we're at the same crossroads again and I can't help but wonder if it's really all that bad.

    I do think there's a way to make it more fun though. I just... idk. throwing out ideas seems silly since it won't matter anyways. idk.

  • can we come back to my subject? I'm talking about an anti Mori qte perk. I'm not talking about the keys thank you