Deja Vu or Kindred

Just imagine you can only use one.

Comments

  • Not even in the same league

  • Deja Vu was great for me when I first started playing the game because I wasn't used to gen spawns (or playing the game in general). Now it's p much useless for me.

    Kindred on the other hand is an amazing perk that really helps while solo queueing. Even for players brand new to the game, Kindred is the better option.

  • Defo kindred. It’s so much better because it’s a great way to work better as a team with the people you can’t actually talk to.

  • for starters: Deja vu

    For literally anyone above rank 17: kindred

  • Pointless poll since it's very obvious. One of the best perks vs the weakest, yeah what are people going to vote on..

  • i tend to go on hook alot (noob survivor lol) so kindred is more useful for me and team then deja vu

  • Why is this even a question?

  • @brubli said:

    Not even in the same league

    This.

  • 21-1

    It was about time someone stands in for Deja Vu.

    But in all honesty: Kindred.

  • Kindred for the win.

    HOWEVER, if I'm at Hawkins, then I'd prefer Deja Vu. I always get lost in that damn map, and sometimes finding the last gens is a royal pain.

  • Deja Vu isn't as useless as people make it out to be, it allows me to break up the strongest 3 gens before they even get used. However this effect isn't strong enough for a perk slot once you learn the gen spawns.

  • Deja Vu definitely for newer players. As to learn about gen placement and you don't have to float around the map without a clue, and the info about the closest ones is improtant too (as long as the new survivor knows what 3 gen means).

    But I go for Kindred as you learn gen placement over time and which gens are critical. The info you get and give your team is just way more than you could get from Deja Vu. Once you got across the map, you should know which gens are to be done.