Could someone explain?

I've been offline for about a week or two, could someone bring me up to speed please?

Comments

  • people asked for FNAF.

    people complained about people asking for fnaf

    people complained about people complaining about people asking for fnaf

    people complained about billy nerf.

    billy got less nerfed

    probably some swf and Noed posts.

    something about mori and keys aswell.


    that's pretty much it

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    Billy is dead.

    I wouldn't say dead, but put in wheelchair and sent to rehab for his crack addiction.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    people asked for FNAF.

    people complained about people asking for fnaf

    people complained about people complaining about people asking for fnaf

    people complained about billy nerf.

    billy got less nerfed

    probably some swf and Noed posts.

    something about mori and keys aswell.

    that's pretty much it

    Adding:

    People complained about current match making

    People complained about new MMR that will replace the current match making

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    people asked for FNAF.

    people complained about people asking for fnaf

    people complained about people complaining about people asking for fnaf

    people complained about billy nerf.

    billy got less nerfed

    probably some swf and Noed posts.

    something about mori and keys aswell.

    that's pretty much it

    Ah yes the tried and true mori/keys thread, always goes nowhere.

    MORIS NEED NERF

    Hi my name is SurvivorSteve420 and I think moris are broken, I don't like that they kill you, I think I should just get a free escape for a killer bringing in a mori=


    Reply -- You think moris need to be nerfed? WHAT ABOUT KEYS??? KEYS ARE THE PROBLEM HERE! THEY'RE SO BROKEN! WE CAN'T HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT MORIS UNTIL KEYS ARE FIXED


    KEYS ARE BROKEN

    Hi my name is KillerKyle69 here to say that keys need to be removed, Survivors repair one generator and then leave via that hatch it's soooo not fair. In fact keys should automatically kill all survivors instantly. Especially if they're SWF


    Reply -- OMG BUT WHAT ABOUT MORIS WHY WON'T YOU TALK ABOUT THOSE? WE CAN'T HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT KEYS UNTIL MORIS ARE FIXED


  • Ghostface is still the best killer in the game. So, nothing that matters changed.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    people asked for FNAF.

    people complained about people asking for fnaf

    people complained about people complaining about people asking for fnaf

    people complained about billy nerf.

    billy got less nerfed

    probably some swf and Noed posts.

    something about mori and keys aswell.

    that's pretty much it

    you forgot the camping, tunneling and genrushing haters.

    other than that, thats an accurate list xD

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    people asked for FNAF.

    people complained about people asking for fnaf

    people complained about people complaining about people asking for fnaf

    people complained about billy nerf.

    billy got less nerfed

    probably some swf and Noed posts.

    something about mori and keys aswell.

    that's pretty much it

    Yep pretty much

  • There's whispers in the air about getting official Wes Craven's Freddy Krueger and a remaking Quentin to look like actually Quentin from the movie. 🤷‍♂️ and rumors of Scream Maps

  • @WeenieDog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1468699#Comment_1468699

    I wouldn't say dead, but put in wheelchair and sent to rehab for his crack addiction.

    With 1/4 of his brain removed.

  • @Terra92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1468701#Comment_1468701

    Ah yes the tried and true mori/keys thread, always goes nowhere.

    MORIS NEED NERF

    Hi my name is SurvivorSteve420 and I think moris are broken, I don't like that they kill you, I think I should just get a free escape for a killer bringing in a mori=

    Reply -- You think moris need to be nerfed? WHAT ABOUT KEYS??? KEYS ARE THE PROBLEM HERE! THEY'RE SO BROKEN! WE CAN'T HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT MORIS UNTIL KEYS ARE FIXED

    KEYS ARE BROKEN

    Hi my name is KillerKyle69 here to say that keys need to be removed, Survivors repair one generator and then leave via that hatch it's soooo not fair. In fact keys should automatically kill all survivors instantly. Especially if they're SWF

    Reply -- OMG BUT WHAT ABOUT MORIS WHY WON'T YOU TALK ABOUT THOSE? WE CAN'T HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT KEYS UNTIL MORIS ARE FIXED

    Laughed so hard about those names that I woke up my boyfriend. It was worth it tho!

  • @DBD_Noobinoob said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1468828#Comment_1468828

    Laughed so hard about those names that I woke up my boyfriend. It was worth it tho!

    I think those'll be my next names. Keep an eye out. xD