(Not Important Anymore, But New Update) Am I Going Crazy About The CONVICTION Image...

UPDATE: With the full outfit now shown, it is clear that this isn't based on my drawings.

At the very most, they might've been inspired by my headpiece.

Thought it was important to change this discussion now that it's been revealed to be very different.

EdigPPvXsAIX82W.jpg

...or is this Wraith wearing my entry for the latest Design Your Own Cosmetic contest?

Here's the new Wraith up close...

MyWraithQuestionmark.jpg

And here's my ugly entry for the contest...

XIYGHZGMPW67.jpg

Btw, you can see my entry for more ugly drawings, but more importantly, descriptions WITHOUT edits, here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/145953/outfit-for-philip-the-wraith-ojomo-made-by-boss

Similarities...

  • Hoodie that covers the face
  • Wraith's eyes have always been glowing, but they stand out way more because of the hoodie's shadow
  • Bones going through the top of the hoodie
  • I put lots blood on my hoodie, and there's blood here
  • Exudes black smoke

However, there are also differences...

  • The face can still be seen, albeit very little
  • The bones might not be bones in their version, the way it bends makes me think of Entity legs
  • That might not be dried-up blood, it might just glow because of the rest of the picture's illumination
  • It's also way less amounts of blood
  • The skin doesn't seem gray and even less dried-out like i described, but that might again be the illumination

I am now VERY curious to see the rest of the outfit.


What do you think?

Am i reaching way too far?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I am very curious about the outfits as well. Two faced Hag? Karate Ace?

    To your question, how do we know you didn’t just draw that? I’m going to need more proof, sir, or you’ll never get your legacy back. Oh wait.

  • I’ll be your attorney let’s take them to court! Nah I’m playing but yeah it does seem very similar to me but could be coincidence I suppose

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    A bit of a reach, but it looks like both you and BHVR took inspiration from Xur, Agent of the Nine

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MFOGITUJWE2K/xur.png

    I can't really prove i don't know...him? Her? It?

    But i don't know.

  • @RizeAki said:

    I’ll be your attorney let’s take them to court! Nah I’m playing but yeah it does seem very similar to me but could be coincidence I suppose

    That's usually what these things turn out to be, just a coincidence.

    And it's not like i'm wanting it to be a case of them stealing it.

    I couldn't care either, i just joined the contest to try.

    In fact, if it actually is my idea, then it would come to the game, right?

    That'd make my day! 😁

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I am very curious about the outfits as well. Two faced Hag? Karate Ace?

    To your question, how do we know you didn’t just draw that? I’m going to need more proof, sir, or you’ll never get your legacy back. Oh wait.

    Here's their entry, also linked in op's original post:

    @Boss said:

    Skin name: The Entity's Slave

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/444/XIYGHZGMPW67.jpg

    Wraith wears a hoodie that's covered in dried-up blood.

    The bones coming out of his head have grown more and through his hoodie, and they're shaped into a jagged version of devil horns.

    The hoodie covers his face in blackness or black smoke, but his bright eyes still shine through.

    Several Entity legs come out from within the hoodie, moving a little bit in a calm manner.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/788/KHFSWEH1BFYU.jpg

    The cloak is completely shredded, and the remains are covered in dried-up blood.

    Wraith's skin has become a dark-grey tint, and has a very dry look.

    Skin starts peeling off by itself, with the thick black lines all over his body indicating parts that peel off.

    Some protrusions similar to hydrothermal vents have grown out of him at some places on his body, which emit black smoke.

    3 Entity legs have grown out of his torso, which surround a giant hole in his chest.

    This hole is kept open by his rib bones, which the Entity has shaped into an octagon so the hole stays open.

    In this hole, the Entity has placed a giant Auric Cell with some Auric veins connecting it to the torso, giving it full control over Philip.

    The 3 Entity Legs move a bit in a calm manner, but they also sometimes jab the Auric Cell, which is practically stabbing Philip in the heart, making it very torturous.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/145/XVJZDOZMDN2V.jpg

    The arms are just like the torso: Dried-up skin, skin rips itself off, some protrusions emitting black smoke.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/516/B5APQMRI4DVY.jpg

    His weapon is a big Entity leg.

    It either grows out of the upper part of his right wrist and he swings it without holding it, or he grows it out of the lower part of his right wrist, allowing him to grasp the leg at the base.

    The Entity leg weapon is pretty much like a regular Entity leg, except the blade looks much sharper.

    It also moves on its own a bit in a calm manner, like the ones coming out of his hoodie.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/932/X2D7SY2JH701.jpg

    His legs are just like the torso & arms: Dried-up skin, skin rips itself off, some protrusions emitting black smoke.

    The bandages are also covered in dried-up blood, some may be torn as well, and maybe some protrusions emitting black smoke grew through a few bandages.

    Date it was posted: April 23rd, 2020.

  • I know it's a bit offtop, but what the heck is that hag skin? Is she two-faced?

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    I know it's a bit offtop, but what the heck is that hag skin? Is she two-faced?

    Yeah, pretty much.

  • Something is missing, ah I see it, they should have a tagline at the bottom that reads:

    "You are in for one hell of a grind!"

  • I'm just glad we get more in dept on the hag,wraith and Ace. For Legion i hope we get regular casual clothes like julie got in the rift.

  • @katoptris said:

    I'm just glad we get more in dept on the hag,wraith and Ace. For Legion i hope we get regular casual clothes like julie got in the rift.

    We're gonna know why tf Entity gave him a bell!

  • characters in hoodies where you can only see their glowing eyes is a common concept

    Untitled Image

    (you see her mouth in that, but point is, it's common)

    Wraith alway had horns... having the horns come out of the hoodie is something many people would consider when putting wraith in a hoodie. It's like chopper in one piece or jotaro's hair.

    this is a horror themed game, it's not special to have blood on things. pretty much every single character has at least 1 bloodied costume(at least the killers). wraith himself has some.

    wraith smokes out when he gets visible again. it's a normal thing for him



    I think this is just coincidence

  • Fun Fact: I believe the new killer might be The Thing. The reason I came up with this is due to the new Hag cosmetic. Its an almost identical picture from The Thing. The John Carpenter film.

    the-thing-1982-john-carpenter-kurt-russell-2B5GY2M.jpg


  • Why is there a picture of my ex wife? And why is the word conviction above her head? She’s never worked a day in her life.

  • Okay, with the new trailers out, i think it's important to show everyone that the most likely possibility was indeed the case.

    Read the update at the top if interested.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    Why is there a picture of my ex wife? And why is the word conviction above her head? She’s never worked a day in her life.

    Nice one dude lmao