Devs. Listen to the community saying: "Buff the killers!"
"...Or nerf the survivors more" The video is old. But with the trapper, hag buff, nothing has changed much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnwdPlx9yR4
Due to many people complaining to different unimportant issues, I believe the devs have the immuny to any kind of complaint, especially the biggest as the balance in the game.
Comments
Weak killer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J6Pn6iWX4c
Prove your point! Or stop naming people you don't know or argument this. As for 2 days. You really think it takes more than 50 hours to understand that the killer's speed is too low, and the rate of his power is also very low. And what about 4-5 hits for one survivor in one chase???? What the hell is this?
YES! you some killers you need to learn, him you just hit with frenzy then hit them with melee, just be quiet
Yeah Right. Right after a big stun after the ability with a very slow speed. Just hit'em. So simple. Another Hag killer.
another player complaining cause they cant play a killer
ARDETHA is one of the best players in the game.
watch at least some of his videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYQrqqAUpjrpLJKoYyZXSKg
you need to be able to track players after using the power, sloppy and bloodhound will work well on him/her
Have you ever noticed that the devs hasn't put out a strong killer since nurse and hillbilly?? There were some OK killers, but the latest ones are simply weak.
huntress, myers, doctor, pig, spirit are amazing killers
RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE GARBAGE. ARDETHA proves his words, unlike you.
No killer is stronger than Nurse and Hillbilly.
These are Ok killers. They might win against good survivors. But they are not strong. They are good.
they are the best killers, nurse requires a brain, hillbilly doesnt, huntress is powerful and has the best addon in the game, myers is one of the best in chase, spirit is powerful for mindgames, pig holds back gen rushing, doctor is anti stealth
Have you played on rank 1 against good survivors? on these "strong killers" like spirit, doctor, pig, etc
If you learnt to play Nurse well, nothing's gonna stop you.
So no matter how experienced the player can be, he cannot play a few days and make sure if it's weak or not, right? I don't think so. I think if you played killers so much and so well, you can say for sure, that this or that killer is weak at this current moment.
FTFY
I remember people saying something like that about the FREDDY. Like "you should learn to play him right" and stuff. And it's been a long time since then, he still isn't buffed yet. Nobody plays Freddy. at least against good rank survivors. In the video, Ardetha said that he has been trying to prove the same point you're trying to make, but eventually, realized that he is not strong enough.
if you think legion is weak dont play him.
What a good quote I have now. If you don't like DBD just play a different game . Some dumb people in Russia keep saying this. "If you don't like Russia, go away from here" Criticism is important. It's not only negative. There are some constructive criticism in the video, and I am 100% for it. Buff the speed or the rate of his power. Put the scratchmarks back, and for god's sake let him hit survivors 2 times (NOT 4 times)
What if someday, they nerf billy and nurse and there will be no good killers at all? you'll say "If you can't play killers, Don't play them"?
Also on console Freddy may be weak but is still stupidly easy you 4k with if you have half a brain and are not against a really good swf team.
Give legion time, it’s the PTB so changes will probably happen.
I wouldn't be so harsh on this Legion, if he were the 1st of 2nd weak killer! He is like the 5th or 6th killer that is not strong enough to put good pressure on survivors, like Nurse, Billy, Myers. WHY NOT PUT OUT A STRONG ONE ?
sniff beautiful
the new killer does suck he has more problems than nurse had those double stun after blink (he/she literally has that)
they will buff the other killers to help keep killers in shape due to how powerful hillbilly and nurse on, NO PUN INTENDED
Good job. Now Legion is one of the strongest killers in the game. Are you happy with what you've done?
By the way, this post is irrelevant to the tournament section. I'd also like to point out that if you expect to constantly do well against rank 1 survivors, you're an idiot. They're not rank 1's for nothing.
Mate, git gud, killers are currently in a great place, the trapper and hag buffs made them incredible, if you are a bad killer and cant get kills that is your problem mate
I was writing this quite a long time ago. I agree the killers are ok. I mean those who are not Nurse and Billy. I am really looking forward to see another strong killer coming out someday.
Why is this in tournament section?
Probably because the person that posted this is an #########.
Edit: Really? That's censored?
Okay, the poster is a "silly goose".
Is that good for you DbD forums?
well , I messed up, and after that I couldn't delete it or change the section.
You can always ask a mod to politely move this to the proper section like I know @MandyTalk is probably on and can do this.
Interesting tournament, when is it being hosted?
If you know how to close the discussion or change the category of it, I'll be glad to hear that? Can you tell? No? If I accidentally opened it in this category, I should be mocked like many times about this. Thanx