The newest message to T-Baggers
My message is new. Have a nice day.
My message is new. Have a nice day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You too my guy!
I hate to admit it but i did get a chuckle from this.
You mean this? Perfect order btw. But I saw there was a 4th as well but it slipped downwards.
Imagine having the audacity to poke fun at people. It's almost like you want to have fun!
Nah I meant your post in general.
Yeah that would be mine that slipped down, i was also trying to be funny, guess it didnt work out :(
Wait, I'll fix that.