Does anyone else not play DBD in the morning due to monitor glare?

When I play DBD in the morning, I can barely see anything because the monitor glare makes everything twice as hard to see. If I want to play, I have to close the blinds and turn on the lights.

Comments

  • I was going to suggest an anti glare monitor but I guess you already have that. I also have one and don't have this problem. Do you wear glasses? Could they be enhancing any glare?

  • I play next to a window so I don’t usually play in the day because the light from the window blinds me from seeing the screen and it’s hard to play with a dark game like Dbd so I either have to close the blinds or wait until the sun starts setting

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    I was going to suggest an anti glare monitor but I guess you already have that. I also have one and don't have this problem. Do you wear glasses? Could they be enhancing any glare?

    Actually, I was wrong about the anti-glare. My monitor does not have that feature.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1465255#Comment_1465255

    Actually, I was wrong about the anti-glare. My monitor does not have that feature.

    That's definitely it then! Hopefully you can get one some time if you like playing early.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    When I play DBD in the morning, I can barely see anything because the monitor glare makes everything twice as hard to see. If I want to play, I have to close the blinds and turn on the lights.

    Resident Doctor Main here,

    I mainly play at night, but that's just my daily schedule for how everything works personally. Sincerely,

    Resident Doctor Main

  • I have to cover my window with a bed sheet, otherwise playing on maps like the game and temple of wrath becomes near impossible