How do you react!? Part 3 (OoO)

You spawn into the match as killer and see the survivor staring at you with object of obsession!How do you react? Personally i favor undetectable killers so if im michael i might go after them while in tier 1. Or pig crouch walk toward them any other killer i try to ignore them but them having wallhacks is pretty annoying when chasing someone. Hes going to the left he doubled back. And its horrible on midwich.

Comments

  • I get a bit exhausted when seeing it but then I play the Match normally. Unless I am Hag, then I just go afk.

  • If I see the OoO working on a gen, I go after them. If not, I just keep an eye on them. As long as I can keep that survivor off the objective I can break enough pallets to make the other survivors run out of ways to maneuver. Does it always work? Nah, but that's my plan. Hey. STAY OFF THAT GEN.

  • So far I haven’t came across a decent player who uses it. So it hasn’t bothered me yet. I definitely break my tunnelling rule for an OoO user though.

  • If im using a stealth killer i play normally. If im using a normal killer, I go for them to see how decent they are at looping, if they are good I try to avoid them and go for their teammates, if gens are popping in seconds, then i assume is a SWF with OoO so i just afk until they complete the gens then open the exit gates and go circle around a corner. There is no point wasting energy going against that.

    If im not feeling like dealing with that abomination of a perk altogether then i just DC and take the penalty. 5 minutes is usually pretty good to cool off, or I just walk around pretending like I'm trying while listening to a podcast or something without even bothering to go for actual chases, then open the exit gates once the gens are done.