EZ killers tonight
There is too many bad killers on and this is from rank 2-9 rank all of them have been camping and running NOED
is there some kind of event going on? I know it is to be expected at that rank but not back to back
I won ever game tonight but hate leaving teammates behind
is there some kind of event going on? I know it is to be expected at that rank but not back to back
I won ever game tonight but hate leaving teammates behind
Comments
So the point of this post was?
Filling up the forum with random garbage isn't what we need right now.
@feffrey
Go back under your bridge, you sad individual.
@PinkEricka
Don't talk about this like it doesn't matter, people like him are plaguing this forum, starting flamewar everywhere.
Just ######### them, really.
Got lots of pretty easy survivors tonight as wraithy. Then I got a coldwind map and quit for the night because see through jungle gyms are fair and balanced /s.
1st part a little overboard, you could call them out in a much more polite way like BEGONE FORUM TROLL !!!!!
2nd part @PinkEricka is correct and best way to deal with forum bait trolls is to report them. You're also correct it does matter but in this case feeding someone you feel is a forum troll just makes them keep coming back for more.
@powerbats
I get you, but this kind of peoples don't want to communicate, whatever logical you could say will be ignored or deformed, i don't bother anymore.
Also report isn't that much efficient since i can still see peoples blatlantly insulting peoples and nothing happening.
Some other got reported en masse by the said toxic peoples just for expriming their opinions.
Day after day they manage to be even more cancerous.
lol how is that trolling for all I know is that they're experimenting with perks
Your posting history is shall we say suspicious which is why the thread title and what you write is so important.
You could in the title say "There seems to be a lot of killers camping ranks 3-9" or something like that.
Then in body say i've been seeing killers do nothing but camp all night at ranks 3-9, is there something going on?
Now from experience rank 3-9 is probably the most toxic place to be on both sides since quite often the killers all hard camp with a passion. The survivors seem to be toxic as hell as well since both sides feed into the other. Now granted it's not all of either side but enough to notice it and since they're all racing for rank 1 it's a given.
Oh cmon now everyone knows DS is perfectly balanced on the same par as a 4 blink nurse.
Scuuse me?
Nope there's no event...
And no I'm not a bad rank 9-2 player.
I'm a frickin p3 Nurse at rank 20!
We high ranks have moved onto 20 whilst the low ranks went down to 1-2.
Doesn't that make sense?
The number 20 is higher than 1 so we are still technically higher than them! ;3
Shudder, yeah went against one of those at rank 1, it wasn't pretty and she knew where the ehxt totem was so no one could get it. I had another game with same but the totem was really well hidden and no one could find the darn thing. It turned out it was bugged and was behind an object partially, the Nurse had seen it while blinking.
Bad killers hmmm... NOED.... maybe you're a bad survivor? you put NOED in here as something to complain about, stop rushing gens and break the totems, bye bye NOED, simples.
Soon every killer has Haunted Grounds unlocked, and survivors won´t know which totems to cleanse...
I already see some nice troll builds: Devour Hope, Haunted Grounds, NOED and TotH.
Why not cleanse both at the same time and whoever gets exposed lead the killer on a wild goose chase until gens are done
You know everyone gets exposed right? and yes, if they have enough pallets they can invalidate it.
Piping is too easy (for both sides) and since you dont derank that hard anymore every season...... well
Also I have a feeling that more and more experienced killers are leaving the game / dont play it as frequently anymore
there will be some meme builds, but the perk itself is ######### tbh, 60 sec everyone is exposed, unless you're against idiots that is
the perks you listed are #########, but combo perks would be fun. I don't think it will ever come in to the game, assuming you have a 2 perk combo limit, then effectively you'd have 6 perks.
FF7 had the link effects for Materia to have bonus effects, you could have that Idea in your loadout, have perk 1+2 linked and 3+4, when a combo set is put in both you may have added effects