Devs, please just let us un-link outfits
The new Nea outfit for instance, being forced to use the whole outfit instead of mixing and matching is extremely Zzz. Having to do the glitch to make my own outfits just shows how its a non-issue, but we all know THAT one will be quick to get patched omegalul
fr tho just let me wear what I want
fear me for my custom outfit will ruin your experience

Comments
How did you glitch it?
I dont like bald Nea :(
Brazilian Nea? no?
There’s vids on it, don’t wanna say lest I invite BHVRs wrath for saying how to cause game breaking bugs
there's no reason for me to be prevented from putting Cheryl's dark hair on her regular body. there's also no reason for me to be prevented from giving Robbie the Rabbit a different weapon.
that last one will prevent me from ever buying a different Legion weapon, btw. In fact, It already has.