This Object of Obsession nonsense is getting out of hand

Multiple games so far with it today, in some cases more than 1 person using it.

What a stupid idea for a perk

Comments

  • *laughs * I love object lol start playing pig if it's an issue and enjoy not fearing it as much.. Now spine chill that's a horrible demon perk in my opinion

    Sorry your having a ruff time clicky

    ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’–

  • OoO is fine outside of SWF. It gives killer plenty of useful information. Though I will say that it'll probably kill some builds but sometimes you're unlucky.

  • I see no problem with object of obsession, except vs trapper/hag

  • there was this one game where we had an object & they rushed pretty hard. my only perk was fire up.

    that object was a swf- i checked- and was relaying constant information to her team.

    she died :)

    please rework object. and buff fire up. thank you.

  • I've gotten multiple games with OoO too.

    But for me the people with it just ran at me and let me kill them, and then suicided on hook.

    One game I even had two people using it both doing this. After the first one killed themselves I just refused to hook the other one and farmed with the other two Survivors.

    The only thing I can think of is that some people are trying to game the MMR system, but maybe there's something else going?

    In either case it's about as unfun to experience as a SWF with OoO.