Top Red Rank Survivors
I hope you enjoy seeing Freddy, Nurse, Spirit and possibly Deathslinger every game now for the rest of the lifespan of MMR because that’s exactly who you’ll be put up against.
I hope you enjoy seeing Freddy, Nurse, Spirit and possibly Deathslinger every game now for the rest of the lifespan of MMR because that’s exactly who you’ll be put up against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whats up bud?
Hi. I forgot to mention Huntress.
Oh no, no more bullying brown and yellow rank killers. That sucks. /s
We already do, nice try
I’m not saying you don’t already, but I can guarantee that you at least face a Demo, Myers, Pig, Legion, or Doctor once in a while.
With new MMR, you will only be put up against the top rank killers, assuming you are a top rank survivor as you claim.
This means you won’t have any variety against any other killers as not all killers can perform at equal levels. You will have about a 20-25% chance of facing one or another of the killers I mentioned above, nothing else.
Dude, you have a lot of imagination
MMR Pros:
MMR Cons:
May be missing a few but this is what I can think of right now.
If you like to call -probable reasoning based of developer information- imagination, then yes I suppose I do.
Lol I am! Also you'll be seeing my rank 1 Freddy a lot more often now
shes too fat.. oh, wait, we have no matchmaking. Right. :^)
I play Clown, Michael and Legion in red ranks.
See you all soon.
This post is after a 0k and tea bags at the exit gates?
Makes no sense.
Thats what I was thinking too. Yeah everyone plays meta killers at red ranks anyway but there will be so many spirit/freddy players out there with high MMR and likely less Pig or Clown players.