The Spam, Enough is enough! :(

When are you gonna have sign-ups for moderators or have something that can deal with the spam? I'm not trying to be rude in anyway but it's just makes me upset when I see bots spam our amazing forums, ya know? Any information on that would be AMAZING! Where's @Peanits when you need him? :(
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • It's the weekly Friday, Saturday, Sunday stuff when they know most of the mods won't be on. @not_Queen said they'd be doing an opening soon for more mods.

    My guess is it'll probably happen after the new chapter gets released.

  • powerbats said:

    It's the weekly Friday, Saturday, Sunday stuff when they know most of the mods won't be on. @not_Queen said they'd be doing an opening soon for more mods.

    My guess is it'll probably happen after the new chapter gets released.

    I really don't care what happens really, I just want the spam gone. Seriously, they should make you link your steam, xbox, or PS account to reduce the amount of bots.
  • oddly. i remain unaffected and am even humored.
    You may not care but I do, the forum isn't a place to dump your bait mail.
  • It's time for the spam to go. Nobody likes getting on to see a bunch of spam. Hopefully it ends soon.
  • @ProfoundEnding said:
    It's so annoying.

    Agreed so everyone needs to just keep flagging it so the mods cna nail them faster. But what would also really hel is the ability to flag a post without actually opening it. The spammers wouldn't get any views that way which is what they want.

  • Fear not random citizens, i shall ban the evil spam bots, once i´m a mod.
    Until then... we´ll have to wait.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Fear not random citizens, i shall ban the evil spam bots, once i´m a mod.
    Until then... we´ll have to wait.

    Does the job come with a Mori animation whenever you smite a spammer?

  • FYI, creating a topic about spam is also spam.

    BHVR needs to add captcha's to their forum registration and forum posting (not text ones, just the check box that says "I am not a robot"). That'd solve this problem really quick.

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    FYI, creating a topic about spam is also spam.

    BHVR needs to add captcha's to their forum registration and forum posting (not text ones, just the check box that says "I am not a robot"). That'd solve this problem really quick.

    But so are most of your comments. So where do we draw the line?

  • @Tsulan said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    FYI, creating a topic about spam is also spam.

    BHVR needs to add captcha's to their forum registration and forum posting (not text ones, just the check box that says "I am not a robot"). That'd solve this problem really quick.

    But so are most of your comments. So where do we draw the line?

    Well this thread just went up in smoke, literally.

    Now who knows what show and episode this is from? No cheating with Google !!!!!

  • @powerbats said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    FYI, creating a topic about spam is also spam.

    BHVR needs to add captcha's to their forum registration and forum posting (not text ones, just the check box that says "I am not a robot"). That'd solve this problem really quick.

    But so are most of your comments. So where do we draw the line?

    Well this thread just went up in smoke, literally.

    Now who knows what show and episode this is from? No cheating with Google !!!!!

    Dunno the episode but it's from Spongebob

  • @Aziux said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    FYI, creating a topic about spam is also spam.

    BHVR needs to add captcha's to their forum registration and forum posting (not text ones, just the check box that says "I am not a robot"). That'd solve this problem really quick.

    But so are most of your comments. So where do we draw the line?

    Well this thread just went up in smoke, literally.

    Now who knows what show and episode this is from? No cheating with Google !!!!!

    Dunno the episode but it's from Spongebob

    Yeah right after i posted that i was like well the sand and flowers are a dead giveaway. It's the Sandcastle episode which is definitely hilarious.

  • Can't they simply forbid any other kind of alphabet in this forum? Like, if you try to post in korean, mandarin or russian you get an error message.
  • @Vietfox said:
    Can't they simply forbid any other kind of alphabet in this forum? Like, if you try to post in korean, mandarin or russian you get an error message.

    Then we get the fake money spam in english.

  • Thanks to this spam now I'm a millionaire with counterfeit money and fake university diploms.

    Please do not delete such threads.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    FYI, creating a topic about spam is also spam.

    BHVR needs to add captcha's to their forum registration and forum posting (not text ones, just the check box that says "I am not a robot"). That'd solve this problem really quick.

    But so are most of your comments. So where do we draw the line?

    And how are my comments spam? I post on topic. Just because I make points/counter points and destroy your argument doesn't make my comment spam. And if you are really having that hard of a time seeing "the line" you might need new glasses.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    FYI, creating a topic about spam is also spam.

    BHVR needs to add captcha's to their forum registration and forum posting (not text ones, just the check box that says "I am not a robot"). That'd solve this problem really quick.

    But so are most of your comments. So where do we draw the line?

    And how are my comments spam? I post on topic. Just because I make points/counter points and destroy your argument doesn't make my comment spam. And if you are really having that hard of a time seeing "the line" you might need new glasses.

    When you try to come back after being roasted...

    Anyway... your comment that claimed that this thread is spam is equally spam.
    But you fail to see that. Want to borrow my glasses?

  • @Nickenzie said:
    powerbats said:

    It's the weekly Friday, Saturday, Sunday stuff when they know most of the mods won't be on. @not_Queen said they'd be doing an opening soon for more mods.

    My guess is it'll probably happen after the new chapter gets released.

    I really don't care what happens really, I just want the spam gone. Seriously, they should make you link your steam, xbox, or PS account to reduce the amount of bots.

    That would be the killing blow for the forum probably

  • Peanits is here. It happens often. More than you might think, actually. I check in pretty often and clear out any I see.

    EDIT: That feel when your phone autocorrects your own name.
  • @Peanits said:
    Peanuts is here. It happens often. More than you might think, actually. I check in pretty often and clear out any I see.

    Keep up the good work! I sometimes think you are the only one here doing something lol

  • PEANITS MODERATES INTO BATTLE

  • Peanits said:
    Peanits is here. It happens often. More than you might think, actually. I check in pretty often and clear out any I see.

    EDIT: That feel when your phone autocorrects your own name.
    Go sacrifice those spam threads! There's a lot actually so you might get a 14k! ;)
  • @Tsulan said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    FYI, creating a topic about spam is also spam.

    BHVR needs to add captcha's to their forum registration and forum posting (not text ones, just the check box that says "I am not a robot"). That'd solve this problem really quick.

    But so are most of your comments. So where do we draw the line?

    And how are my comments spam? I post on topic. Just because I make points/counter points and destroy your argument doesn't make my comment spam. And if you are really having that hard of a time seeing "the line" you might need new glasses.

    When you try to come back after being roasted...

    Anyway... your comment that claimed that this thread is spam is equally spam.
    But you fail to see that. Want to borrow my glasses?

    LOL I could say the same about literally everything you post. Hypocrit much?

  • @Tsulan said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    FYI, creating a topic about spam is also spam.

    BHVR needs to add captcha's to their forum registration and forum posting (not text ones, just the check box that says "I am not a robot"). That'd solve this problem really quick.

    But so are most of your comments. So where do we draw the line?

    And how are my comments spam? I post on topic. Just because I make points/counter points and destroy your argument doesn't make my comment spam. And if you are really having that hard of a time seeing "the line" you might need new glasses.

    When you try to come back after being roasted...

    Anyway... your comment that claimed that this thread is spam is equally spam.
    But you fail to see that. Want to borrow my glasses?

    LOL I could say the same about literally everything you post. Hypocrit much?

    Gonna sleep now. Have a good night. Don't take everything so serious.
    You can have my glasses now.