PLEASE GET RID OF THE STRUGGLE
Honestly on console this is just terrible I’m so tired of dying because of it I’m honestly contemplating taking a break from survivor because of this mechanic it pisses me off so much. I just keep dying and dying and I’ve tried changing the control to other buttons (atm I have it as rb) but I can’t honestly. I don’t understand why the devs think me sitting there spamming a button while I wanna kms because of it adds immersion to the experience.
TLDR: the struggle mechanic SUCKS.
sorry for the rant in case you can’t tell 5 min ago I died to this while getting face camped.
Comments
I agree I think they should change it to skill checks like pyramid's cages.
Then ph cages wouldn't do anything
His cages speed up the sacrifice time and honestly I think spamming a button is more annoying than the skill checks anyway.
And what has to do with it? skill check is something that would definitely be better than pressing buttons
There would be no point in sending someone to a cage. It would actually hurt you.
It's a quick hook state and a mori if they get hexed again. What else do you want?
If it makes sense. The cage is to counter the DS and BT.
I don't think it would hurt you because spamming the button is annoying but it's not that often that survivors die because of it.
Stop playing, boom, no more struggle.