OoO

Just had a game where SWF brought 3 OoO.It was so fun and there was a lot of things that I could have done to win.It was so fun that I had to bring a ebony mori next game becouse how frustrated I was.Please change this perk or add some draw backs.

Comments

  • I agree we should delete OoO but taking out your anger with an ebony on another team with no connection to the other ain't the play chief.

  • Ok. You had a single bad match. Isnt it great that you got a free 4k the next match?

    Even as killer you're not going to have a fun and great game every single match, just like I won't either as survivor.


    I highly doubt you often have matches with multiple people running Object, anyway. (Unless you do, then, truly my b for assuming)

  • Why would an SWF run 3 Objects? If they're on comms, they only need one. If they aren't on comms, Object isn't nearly as useful unless they offered a Midwich Offering. I agree the perk definitely needs more drawback though.