What If The Joker Was A Survivor?

I'm not advocating for this, I just want to know what people would think if he did get in. I personally think it could be cool.

To start, cosmetics.

His base look would be this:

Default Skin

He would have two skins: Skin1

Skin2

I gave him some hypothetical perks:

Concealed Carry: Every Item you hold will be invisible to the killer. You can use it 1/2/3 times without it being revealed "I'll tell you what you get, you get what you ######### deserve!"

Even Really Existed: Upon being injured all noise and scratch marks will be reduced by 15/25/50% "If it was me dying on the sidewalk you'd walk right over me!"

Sick Mind: You begin to expect the worst. The killer will not receive noise notifications from you if you are 48/32/24 meters away, it goes on cooldown for 45 seconds at a time. "All I have are negative thoughts"

What do you guys think?

Edit: Even Really Existed was basically just distortion

Comments

  • Ever really existed is just Distortion

  • Plus hed probably be a killer.

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    Ever really existed is just Distortion

    I totally forgot about distortion, damn it.

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    Plus hed probably be a killer.

    He could. I feel like he could be either or, I went with survivor because it'd be easier to imagine and wouldn't take as much effort.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1457486#Comment_1457486

    He could. I feel like he could be either or, I went with survivor because it'd be easier to imagine and wouldn't take as much effort.

    I do like the idea though.

  • Stupid idea and even dumber perks. Stop trolling the forums.

  • Why a psychopatic killer would be a survivor and not a killer? Hes not even from a terror franchise. But cool to think about that green hair and smile in the game, nevertheless.

  • @Mozzie said:

    Stupid idea and even dumber perks. Stop trolling the forums.

    Listen man, I get your still butt hurt about the argument but do you have to be a dick? I've made numerous other posts talking about the state of the game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Harley Quinn would be more likely of a survivor than Joker. Joker would be a killer, if anything.

    @Oicimau said:

    Why a psychopatic killer would be a survivor and not a killer? Hes not even from a terror franchise. But cool to think about that green hair and smile in the game, nevertheless.

    Yeah, yall are right. He probably would be a killer. I made him a survivor because it'd be easier. I just think the concept could be cool, there are definitely better options.

  • The perk was basically just distortion at first, thats why I made the edit. I was told this by bubbabrotha and edited accordingly. Plus, how many times are you injured and not being chased or healing? Not to mention its by half, you can still be heard and you still leave scratch marks. And invisible items would probably be the most useful with a flashlight at loops, aside from that I can't think of many other ways in which it'd be useful. Not to mention the fact they are only invisible the first three times you use them. And as I have mentioned multiple other times, I only made him a survivor because it'd be easier. Scroll up if you don't believe me. And once again, just because your hearing something you don't like doesn't mean the person is uneducated or a child. And are the insults really necessary?

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458377#Comment_1458377

    The perk was basically just distortion at first, thats why I made the edit. I was told this by bubbabrotha and edited accordingly. Plus, how many times are you injured and not being chased or healing? Not to mention its by half, you can still be heard and you still leave scratch marks. And invisible items would probably be the most useful with a flashlight at loops, aside from that I can't think of many other ways in which it'd be useful. Not to mention the fact they are only invisible the first three times you use them. And as I have mentioned multiple other times, I only made him a survivor because it'd be easier. Scroll up if you don't believe me. And once again, just because your hearing something you don't like doesn't mean the person is uneducated or a child. And are the insults really necessary?

    Did you ever change your name? Was it P3 or something?

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458405#Comment_1458405

    Did you ever change your name? Was it P3 or something?

    I never changed my name, I probably won't until SCPs are confirmed or deconfirmed for the game. And don't worry about the other guy, we had a minor argument in my post "What Niche Licences Would You Want" and now hes a little salty.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458377#Comment_1458377

    The perk was basically just distortion at first, thats why I made the edit. I was told this by bubbabrotha and edited accordingly. Plus, how many times are you injured and not being chased or healing? Not to mention its by half, you can still be heard and you still leave scratch marks. And invisible items would probably be the most useful with a flashlight at loops, aside from that I can't think of many other ways in which it'd be useful. Not to mention the fact they are only invisible the first three times you use them. And as I have mentioned multiple other times, I only made him a survivor because it'd be easier. Scroll up if you don't believe me. And once again, just because your hearing something you don't like doesn't mean the person is uneducated or a child. And are the insults really necessary?

    You are almost always chased when you are injured with few exceptions like Legion putting players into deepwound or killer needing to peel off to focus on a gen. With Concealed Carry, even if you balanced the perk to something like 'your item is hidden from the killer, every time you use your item your aura is shown for 5/4/3 seconds' you are saying that players with Key are completely hidden from the killer. They only need to use the key when they find the hatch therefore it doesn't matter how many uses you make it until the player is visible. Come on, how am I supposed to take any of this seriously?

  • @Mozzie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458405#Comment_1458405

    You are almost always chased when you are injured with few exceptions like Legion putting players into deepwound or killer needing to peel off to focus on a gen. With Concealed Carry, even if you balanced the perk to something like 'your item is hidden from the killer, every time you first use your item your aura is shown for 1/2/3 seconds' you are saying that players with Key are completely hidden from the killer. They only need to use the key when they find the hatch therefore it doesn't matter how many uses you make it until the player is visible. Come on, how am I supposed to take any of this seriously?

    Exactly, noise doesn't matter nearly as much in a chase, and its still there, just quieter. Not to mention the fact it only ever activates during the second half when your injured. And the key thing is valid, but those need to be changed anyway, so I don't think its necessary to balance around they're broken state. Thing is, you don't have to take it seriously, you can think these are the stupidest things ever seen. As you've almost definitely noticed other have disagreed with me on the thread, The difference is they aren't actively insulting me.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458495#Comment_1458495

    Exactly, noise doesn't matter nearly as much in a chase, and its still there, just quieter. Not to mention the fact it only ever activates during the second half when your injured. And the key thing is valid, but those need to be changed anyway, so I don't think its necessary to balance around they're broken state. Thing is, you don't have to take it seriously, you can think these are the stupidest things ever seen. As you've almost definitely noticed other have disagreed with me on the thread, The difference is they aren't actively insulting me.

    Because I don't believe you are being serious with your idea's or your suggestions. They are too over the top. I didn't even bother getting into your noise affixes because the rest was so egregious.

  • @Mozzie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458510#Comment_1458510

    Because I don't believe you are being serious with your idea's or your suggestions. They are too over the top. I didn't even bother getting into your noise affixes because the rest was so egregious.

    Thing is, we disagree. There are many people who feel the same as both me and you. I don't think all of this is to over the top, but you clearly do. I made the perk the way I did because of the situation your in when it will be useful. Noise is important during a chase sure, but when your one hit from being downed and theres a killer on your ass how much will it matter?

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    I'm not advocating for this, I just want to know what people would think if he did get in. I personally think it could be cool.

    To start, cosmetics.

    His base look would be this:

    Default Skin

    He would have two skins: Skin1

    Skin2

    I gave him some hypothetical perks:

    Concealed Carry: Every Item you hold will be invisible to the killer. You can use it 1/2/3 times without it being revealed "I'll tell you what you get, you get what you ######### deserve!"

    Even Really Existed: Upon being injured all noise and scratch marks will be reduced by 15/25/50% "If it was me dying on the sidewalk you'd walk right over me!"

    Sick Mind: You begin to expect the worst. The killer will not receive noise notifications from you if you are 48/32/24 meters away, it goes on cooldown for 45 seconds at a time. "All I have are negative thoughts"

    What do you guys think?

    Edit: Even Really Existed was basically just distortion

    :/

  • See the thing about that is. Im 22 years old, your word just doesn't apply. You make it sound like I'm asking for this, I'm not. Its a "what if "situation, not a "want it" situation. I came here to have fun just as much as I did to talk about the game. Over the past few posts all you've done is call me a child and an idiot and refuse to actually provide reasoning for your views. I recognize people wouldn't like it, thats why I made it a poll, so those who don't can disagree with the simple click of a button. I don't think of you as a dick because you disagree, I think of you as a dick because of your rampant insults and entitlement that you keep spewing. I have spoken to other people who would like the idea, I've spoken to people who wouldn't. So I whipped up a quick concept for fun to see what people think. I'm not trying to be someone everyone has to agree with and takes everything seriously, I'm trying to have fun. And so far you are the only person who seems to be trying to deny me that.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458614#Comment_1458614

    See the thing about that is. Im 22 years old, your word just doesn't apply. You make it sound like I'm asking for this, I'm not. Its a "what if "situation, not a "want it" situation. I came here to have fun just as much as I did to talk about the game. Over the past few posts all you've done is call me a child and an idiot and refuse to actually provide reasoning for your views. I recognize people wouldn't like it, thats why I made it a poll, so those who don't can disagree with the simple click of a button. I don't think of you as a dick because you disagree, I think of you as a dick because of your rampant insults and entitlement that you keep spewing. I have spoken to other people who would like the idea, I've spoken to people who wouldn't. So I whipped up a quick concept for fun to see what people think. I'm not trying to be someone everyone has to agree with and takes everything seriously, I'm trying to have fun. And so far you are the only person who seems to be trying to deny me that.

    Your logic on points make little to no sense at all. You have a tendency to speak out of both sides of your mouth. Let's go ahead and use this thread as an example. You say you are not advocating for this idea yet you are presenting it for people to vote on, came up with various idea's for how it would work, voted on it yourself, and you voted yes. You either don't understand what advocating means or you are just trolling, which is wasting people's time. You say I haven't provided you reasoning yet I explained why each of your perk idea's are bad and I stated making an infamous villain a 'good guy' is bad.

    If there are any other people who are bothering to read this please speak up because I don't think this person is going to understand if it's just coming from me.

  • @Mozzie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458646#Comment_1458646

    Your logic on points make little to no sense at all. You have a tendency to speak out of both sides of your mouth. Let's go ahead and use this thread as an example. You say you are not advocating for this idea yet you are presenting it for people to vote on, came up with various idea's for how it would work, voted on it yourself, and you voted yes. You either don't understand what advocating means or you are just trolling, which is wasting people's time.

    If there are any other people who are bothering to read this please speak up because I don't think this person is going to understand if it's just coming from me.

    Just because I think the concept would be cool does not mean I am advocating for said concept. I already explained why I made the concept. Its for fun man. I'm not wasting anyones time, you have the full ability to ignore it. I would much rather have a F13 chapter, An IT chapter, An Alien chapter, A FNAF paragraph, A Scream paragraph, A Sirenhead paragraph, And probably even a Supernatural paragraph, And of course my personal favorite SCPs.

  • @Mozzie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458363#Comment_1458363

    And your opinions are idiotic. You are either a kid or you are intentionally trolling. No sane person thinks 'they should make an infamous villain a survivor' Then there's the perks. Survivors should have invisible items, Not be heard and no scratch marks. Your perk isn't comparable to Distortion btw, you are asking to straight up disappear after being hit with 50% less marks.

    Man, opinions are opinions and if you think he is idiotic for wanting a joker as survivor, then you should be taught a lesson about a thing called manners.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458690#Comment_1458690

    Just because I think the concept would be cool does not mean I am advocating for said concept. I already explained why I made the concept. Its for fun man. I'm not wasting anyones time, you have the full ability to ignore it. I would much rather have a F13 chapter, An IT chapter, An Alien chapter, A FNAF paragraph, A Scream paragraph, A Sirenhead paragraph, And probably even a Supernatural paragraph, And of course my personal favorite SCPs.

    Untitled Image


  • You use a joke instead of giving of a proper response, its reasons like this I keep saying you beat around the bush and don't give a proper response.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458766#Comment_1458766

    You use a joke instead of giving of a proper response, its reasons like this I keep saying you beat around the bush and don't give a proper response.

    I already gave you my response, you cannot argue with someone who contradicts themselves.

  • @Mozzie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458773#Comment_1458773

    I already gave you my response, you cannot argue with someone who contradicts themselves.

    I'm not contradicting myself. Can you really not see the difference between asking for something and thinking it would be cool? I think it would be cool to never have to work again, does that mean I'm asking for it?

  • The invisible object perk could be awesome though

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    I'm not advocating for this, I just want to know what people would think if he did get in. I personally think it could be cool.

    To start, cosmetics.

    His base look would be this:

    Default Skin

    He would have two skins: Skin1

    Skin2

    I gave him some hypothetical perks:

    Concealed Carry: Every Item you hold will be invisible to the killer. You can use it 1/2/3 times without it being revealed "I'll tell you what you get, you get what you ######### deserve!"

    Even Really Existed: Upon being injured all noise and scratch marks will be reduced by 15/25/50% "If it was me dying on the sidewalk you'd walk right over me!"

    Sick Mind: You begin to expect the worst. The killer will not receive noise notifications from you if you are 48/32/24 meters away, it goes on cooldown for 45 seconds at a time. "All I have are negative thoughts"

    What do you guys think?

    Edit: Even Really Existed was basically just distortion

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2weNM4JtME


  • Seems rather outlandish.

    Even if it wasn't outlandish, as far as I'm concerned all the survivors have never killed another human being, their normal innocent people who are thrown into a supernatural situation and are forced to adapt accordingly to survive and hope for the best.

    Joker (since you're taking the just movie incarnation and not y'know, the thousands of prior source material) literally directly killed at least four people during the course of that movie and indirectly killed hundreds (because he sparked a crime wave and riots throughout the city). Making him far from "innocent" so that immediately takes him out of the running for being a survivor.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462173#Comment_1462173

    Seems rather outlandish.

    Even if it wasn't outlandish, as far as I'm concerned all the survivors have never killed another human being, their normal innocent people who are thrown into a supernatural situation and are forced to adapt accordingly to survive and hope for the best.

    Joker (since you're taking the just movie incarnation and not y'know, the thousands of prior source material) literally directly killed at least four people during the course of that movie and indirectly killed hundreds (because he sparked a crime wave and riots throughout the city). Making him far from "innocent" so that immediately takes him out of the running for being a survivor.

    Oh yeah its totally outlandish, he would definitely be a killer. I just made him a survivor because it was easier. I also find the idea of him being made a survivor instead of a killer funny, kinda like the entitys playing a joke on him.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462214#Comment_1462214

    I've been seeing such outlandish chapter suggestions that I sometimes question if they're being serious. I'm really not trying to come off as a closed minded dickhead here, but... really?

    Batman?

    Scooby Doo?

    Gravity Falls?

    These suggestions just sound so forced.

    Now hold on, you can't just do Scooby Doo dirty like that.


    (JK I know what you're talking about, I agree, they often are forced. I think there's a difference between "fun realistic speculation" which everyone can get on board with and have fun talking about, and just straight up talking out of your ass [no offense]. These are conversations you could probably successfully joke about in person with friends but when typing on the forums I think it's a different story.)

  • The Joker is not really a slasher though, neither are the movies he's from horror films. I think that maybe the comic or Dark Knight versions of him could potentially work as a killer, but the Joaquin version would not work at all.

  • Makes no sense, he kills people, he's a psychotic murder.

  • Considering there is almost nothing unique about survivors, except for their 3 perks, which can be handed off to literally anybody else at 40, I think they either need to revamp survivors to have something that is always unique about them, to encourage people actually using them, or they need to leave it alone and allow players to customize their own character, and just feed the perks through them. At least then, I might feel unique in that regard.