Lithe and Dead Hard are the two I use most. I hate sprint burst the most, as I always forget and waste it by sprinting to a generator or something. Not enough areas where you can make use of balanced landing for it to be very good, especially after the recent nerf.
I definitely use sprint burst the most but in terms of which is most fun to use I would say Head On, especially when paired with Decisive Strike. Yeah it's a good way to get tunneled but it's still fun 😂 Lithe is also a great choice especially when paired with Quick and Quiet and Dance With Me. I never use Balanced Landing because it's pretty situational and I never use Dead Hard because I'm awful with the timing or it bugs and doesn't work
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really like Lithe as an exhaustion Perk, because you have more control of the Perk and the speed boost
It's not the best one, but it is definitely the most fun!
I wonder why
It is fun to use it, especially to get into a loop.
Sprint brust and Dead Hard (When it works)
They are pretty solid, so yeah.
Saved me a lot of times from bad position
Lithe and Dead Hard are the two I use most. I hate sprint burst the most, as I always forget and waste it by sprinting to a generator or something. Not enough areas where you can make use of balanced landing for it to be very good, especially after the recent nerf.
but if you're able to use a nearby vault do you really need a speed boost? why not keep looping?
Dead hard. There is no other perk that will save you so many times.
I definitely use sprint burst the most but in terms of which is most fun to use I would say Head On, especially when paired with Decisive Strike. Yeah it's a good way to get tunneled but it's still fun 😂 Lithe is also a great choice especially when paired with Quick and Quiet and Dance With Me. I never use Balanced Landing because it's pretty situational and I never use Dead Hard because I'm awful with the timing or it bugs and doesn't work
You cant run at will, but you can almost aways get into an advantage position in the beggining of the chase. Has the worth of a third hit to down.
Turning a dead end into an escape is very valuable, hence why I love it.