Can you please make Billy's chainsaw quieter for the killers side?

I'm tired of playing at night and having my eardrums destroyed by the rock concert that is billy's chainsaw. Can you please lower it's volume to leatherfaces? At least?

Comments

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    I'm tired of playing at night and having my eardrums destroyed by the rock concert that is billy's chainsaw. Can you please lower it's volume to leatherfaces? At least?

    Ikr? I don't play him with a headset anymore bc this.

  • So many sounds on the killer side suck.

    I flat out can't play doctor more than I need to because his chase music is migraine-inducing and as the killer I never get a break from it.

    Plague also bugs me because when you use her corrupt purge, she basically deafens herself with the constant annoying whispering. I feel like it's INTENDED to make life hard for you because it's so distracting and conceals almost all survivor noises.

  • This needs more attention. His chainsaw is about to get even louder with the overheat update too.

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    I'm tired of playing at night and having my eardrums destroyed by the rock concert that is billy's chainsaw. Can you please lower it's volume to leatherfaces? At least?

    lmao I like how you described it. In all seriousness tho it really needs to be quieter actually deafening how loud it is.

  • Sorry to bump this but this really needs more attention. There's nothing I can do about it and I can't turn my volume down cause it'll be too quiet.

  • I have a question for those that played the PTB, does Apex muffler also silence the sounds made by the chainsaw for the killer?

  • Problem with that is that he's not a stealth killer. He, Trapper, and Wraith were original killers. They were made to show the different powers of killers. Trapper uses traps to catch survivors off guard, Billy uses full on assault to decimate survivors, Wraith was made as a stealth killers to sneak up on survivors. A Chainsaw is a very loud tool and Billy was made as a foot soldier to accommodate this. Removing the sound wouldn't make much sense.

  • @Deadsea said:

    Problem with that is that he's not a stealth killer. He, Trapper, and Wraith were original killers. They were made to show the different powers of killers. Trapper uses traps to catch survivors off guard, Billy uses full on assault to decimate survivors, Wraith was made as a stealth killers to sneak up on survivors. A Chainsaw is a very loud tool and Billy was made as a foot soldier to accommodate this. Removing the sound wouldn't make much sense.

    I don't think he's talking about making it quieter for survivors, more like for him as a killer. So you would hear the same on the survivor end but it would be quieter on the killer side.