I'm about to play Clown for the second time ever
Please help me decide against it.
Please help me decide against it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Go to steam library -> Right click on dead by daylight and then click on uninstall. You'll need it after you play a match with clown.
Thank you. Do I reinstall it after? I have gigabit interbutts so it'll be like a 4 minute process.
Clown is a decent killer.
Is he going to 4k strong SWF teams? No. But neither will anyone else. You can draw every game with 2 kills using Clown. If you need specific help, I can provide you some great tips to make survivors fear you while using the Clown.
If anything else, think of it like this: If you lose as Clown, it’s expected. If you draw with a 2k, you’re good. If you kill 3 or 4...that’s embarrassing for survivors.
Find survivor.
Throw bottles at him.
Continue throwing bottles at him.
The. Whole. Match.
Laugh forever.
Use bottles to zone survivors... If they aim for a jungle Jim, throw a bottle in the middle of it making it hard for them
I did I did!!!11!!
Well the buff made him feel a lot better to play, so go ahead.
Clown is probably one of the hardest killers that attacks from a distance since his bottles are thrown in an arc instead of straight ahead like huntress or deathslinger.
Most Killers will take some getting used to, but those that attack from a distance are especially hard given that there's no reticule to give you an indication of depth perception. It's just going to take time and a lot of it. And with matchmaking the way it is, it may take longer than you're comfortable with, because there's nothing worse than trying to learn the ins-and-outs of a new killer when you're going up against sweaty swf.
He aint that bad. Leave my boy alone.
Sure he will suffer against a swf that splits up, or large maps, but which killers dont?
If you get good at clown you’ll be able to easily flex onto other killers because you’ll become an m1 god among men.
Nah it’s all good, you have to try new killers or you never know if you’ll like them! Just accept that you’ll probably miss a ton of bottles and might not get many kills, and try to relax and have fun with it. :)
I came out of the game a seasoned alcoholic, but I think it was worth. It's fun to win as the big boi.
Clown still needs a buff, when refilling bottles you shouldn't slow down.