Mori in Every. Second. Match

Nothing new and nothing to see here, move along πŸ˜›

But seriously... Not a hate-post, I'm just a bit annoyed. Usually I don't have a lot of moris in a row, but after the rank reset and the event I come across it almost in every match. I mean I know that people collected a lot of moris during the event and didn't use it, and now they throw it like a confetti πŸ˜…Still, it's more than my poor heart can take πŸ’”Maybe I'll switch to killer for some timeπŸ€”

Btw, could somebody tell me, please, the killer of which rank throws a mori more often? Green, red, yellow? Or it doesn't matter? I don't look at ranks at the end of the match for the most part. I'm talking about situations where there are no SWF, or keys, of toxic outfits, etc.

πŸ€

Comments

  • Yeah for me too.

  • Killers throw a mori at any rank just like survivors with keys, it doesn't matter.

  • Only Mories? No Dorrito head? Easy life. :^)

  • @28_stabs said:

    Only Mories? No Dorrito head? Easy life. :^)

    It's easy to counter his mori, you just have to be careful where you step.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's just because of bloated BP gains for the event, people stocked on items, add-ons and offering, it'll end up thinning down after a while, I see a lot of Keys as well nowadays, just gotta wait it out.

    When I'm the killer, there are keys, but when I'm the survivor, my teamamtes are usually don't have keys, yeah ο»ΏπŸ˜…ο»Ώ

    @ Antares2332 said:

    Killers throw a mori at any rank just like survivors with keys, it doesn't matter.

    I know that, I just thought that maybe yellow ranks use them more often. At least I heard that yellow ranks love to camp (or they do it form just being inexperienced) and use mori. But I guess it depends. I don't use mori unless the challenge or daily requires me to use it. I'd rather use some BP offering lol

  • @28_stabs said:

    Only Mories? No Dorrito head? Easy life. :^)

    I'm at rank 12-13 now after rank reset (was mostly doing killer challenges back then), and I met one PH yesterday. Well, he was not good at all πŸ˜…But I don't find him a bad killer to go against, maybe I haven't met him often and those who I met didn't tunnel.

  • Don’t worry bring a BNP, oh wait that was nerfed.

    Could bring a syringe to help out a teammate from being killed or prolong your chase? Nope that was nerfed too

    Or just bring a key, but you best be playing immersed all game as if the killer sees your key you’ll pretty much get tunnelled.

  • I really dont see the po7nt for Ranks. A team is either good great or not at all. Killer be damn, for letting things get out of their control.


    Mori are fun to me. They're entertaining. I only wish ALL Killers had 3 separate Cinematic Kills. Top 3 Killers can get stagnant seeing the same exact Mori all the time.

    As for the frequency, I believe it's individualized not everyone will get the same situation as the next. But commonly, you'll see what's given.

    I personally dont care for Ranks, either I'll have a good game, great game or get sweated and swarmed by a team that worked just as hard. (Sure, there are them teams who at the time will treat you like shhhhh, just because you were not having it at THAT moment, act like they're Elite Hardcore E'Gamers on an Esport Tournament). And those who will get Mori'd and call you Tunneling Trash Killer. But all that aside. BHVR created Mori. So either, use them or not. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

  • @Customapple0 said:

    Don’t worry bring a BNP, oh wait that was nerfed.

    Could bring a syringe to help out a teammate from being killed or prolong your chase? Nope that was nerfed too

    Or just bring a key, but you best be playing immersed all game as if the killer sees your key you’ll pretty much get tunnelled.

    I bring keys (as well as moris) only when the game requires me to do it. When I have to escape or escape through the hatch. But yeah, it's difficult to survive long enough to see the hatch lol

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    I really dont see the po7nt for Ranks. A team is either good great or not at all. Killer be damn, for letting things get out of their control.

    Mori are fun to me. They're entertaining. I only wish ALL Killers had 3 separate Cinematic Kills. Top 3 Killers can get stagnant seeing the same exact Mori all the time.

    As for the frequency, I believe it's individualized not everyone will get the same situation as the next. But commonly, you'll see what's given.

    I personally dont care for Ranks, either I'll have a good game, great game or get sweated and swarmed by a team that worked just as hard. (Sure, there are them teams who at the time will treat you like shhhhh, just because you were not having it at THAT moment, act like they're Elite Hardcore E'Gamers on an Esport Tournament). And those who will get Mori'd and call you Tunneling Trash Killer. But all that aside. BHVR created Mori. So either, use them or not. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

    I'm usually fine with moris (although I think an ebony one is a bit broken), but seeing them almost every match when you also try to escape because you have a challenge to do so... meh πŸ˜’At least for now there are some anniversary cakes that give me extra bloodpoints before I die lol

  • @madamretto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1457640#Comment_1457640

    I'm usually fine with moris (although I think an ebony one is a bit broken), but seeing them almost every match when you also try to escape because you have a challenge to do so... meh πŸ˜’At least for now there are some anniversary cakes that give me extra bloodpoints before I die lol

    Personally I do both. I have for the better part 35+ Cakes to share with the class.

    I also have 20+ Ebony Mori

    😈

    I'm here to have fun.

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1457664#Comment_1457664

    Personally I do both. I have for the better part 35+ Cakes to share with the class.

    I also have 20+ Ebony Mori

    😈

    I'm here to have fun.

    I mean I don't like to kill after the first hook when I have a mori, only if someone is very toxic or one gen left. 'Cause you receive less bloodpoints (and I need them more than I need be toxic). Otherwise I don't really see a point in bringing mori if I only use it on the last hook. I also don't have a lot of cakes because I didn't play that much during the event.

    However I wish you to have fun in your own way 😜

  • I mean if you leveled up your, killers with cakes & stuff you're probably have a bountiful amount of moris since there at least 3 in each 50 bloodweb.

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1457578#Comment_1457578

    It's easy to counter his mori, you just have to be careful where you step.

    It depend on map and Dorito, how much space you have to move around and where he place his curse. The cursed path stay for at least 75s. If Dorito will bloodlust you around a pallet, you have 2 choices:

    1) to take the curse

    2) to give him a free hit

    I guess you like to give free hits to killers. :^)

  • @Veen said:

    I mean if you leveled up your, killers with cakes & stuff you're probably have a bountiful amount of moris since there at least 3 in each 50 bloodweb.

    I know but as I said moris are not a priority for me. Maybe it's because most of my killers are not P3 yet, so I get rid of anything useful first and then I level them up. And I find cakes or other BP offerings more useful than moris. I spend those offerings and then I refresh the blood web (don't reaaly care how many moris are left). Besides, I remember the times when people DC before the start of the match when they saw a mori offering.

    But when you are P3 killer and your moris are there to stay forever, I understand that you want to use them in order to punish SWF or when you see a key, or just for fun/toxicity or daily.

  • @madamretto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1457685#Comment_1457685

    I mean I don't like to kill after the first hook when I have a mori, only if someone is very toxic or one gen left. 'Cause you receive less bloodpoints (and I need them more than I need be toxic). Otherwise I don't really see a point in bringing mori if I only use it on the last hook. I also don't have a lot of cakes because I didn't play that much during the event.

    However I wish you to have fun in your own way 😜

    I rather have fun giving a good chase. Hell, when I get around to even be able to use Mori, they already about 2 Gens left (on average a Trial, or either All Gens Done and they're running to get pickups/unhooks, and that's where the panic kicks in). I've at least had downed each Survivor and hooked before i get into Mori Mode. I'm not Elite, (but believe me or not, I rarely even use special attacks, let alone add-on to enhance them. I Will use Iridescent Buttons for you can guess who. But that's ONLY for the entire map Terror Radius) then I'll Mori or at least Hook Sacrifice.... or fail miserably πŸ₯΄

  • Moris are more common after rank reset. Also, if you are really opposed to them, you can DC on load screen without penalty.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    Moris are more common after rank reset. Also, if you are really opposed to them, you can DC on load screen without penalty.

    I don't like DCing :/ I'm not against them, there are just too many in a row now, that's it. But it is what it is, I guess 🀷

  • @madamretto said:

    Nothing new and nothing to see here, move along πŸ˜›

    But seriously... Not a hate-post, I'm just a bit annoyed. Usually I don't have a lot of moris in a row, but after the rank reset and the event I come across it almost in every match. I mean I know that people collected a lot of moris during the event and didn't use it, and now they throw it like a confetti πŸ˜…Still, it's more than my poor heart can take πŸ’”Maybe I'll switch to killer for some timeπŸ€”

    Btw, could somebody tell me, please, the killer of which rank throws a mori more often? Green, red, yellow? Or it doesn't matter? I don't look at ranks at the end of the match for the most part. I'm talking about situations where there are no SWF, or keys, of toxic outfits, etc.

    πŸ€

    and if you consider that the offerings that change the game are only for murderers and change so coordinate it becomes a little offensive. But I don't worry and I play for a week with an injury and an eye running out on the killer, I'm only interested in playing like this. So I take the possession and leave with it, and if I jump off, the allies will probably know that the killer has a mori. The game has not been interesting for a long time for the survivors, all the improvements are only for the killers and you only have to have fun yourself. I hope you understand my point of view.

  • @madamretto said:

    Nothing new and nothing to see here, move along πŸ˜›

    But seriously... Not a hate-post, I'm just a bit annoyed. Usually I don't have a lot of moris in a row, but after the rank reset and the event I come across it almost in every match. I mean I know that people collected a lot of moris during the event and didn't use it, and now they throw it like a confetti πŸ˜…Still, it's more than my poor heart can take πŸ’”Maybe I'll switch to killer for some timeπŸ€”

    Btw, could somebody tell me, please, the killer of which rank throws a mori more often? Green, red, yellow? Or it doesn't matter? I don't look at ranks at the end of the match for the most part. I'm talking about situations where there are no SWF, or keys, of toxic outfits, etc.

    πŸ€

    The fact that the killers began to take mori more often means that there will be more dissatisfied who will write posts about the removal of mori and if there are a lot of posts the developers will see them and perhaps finally delete / balance them, everything turns out right :)

  • @Alify said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/173077/mori-in-every-second-match

    The fact that the killers began to take mori more often means that there will be more dissatisfied who will write posts about the removal of mori and if there are a lot of posts the developers will see them and perhaps finally delete / balance them, everything turns out right :)

    They said on the live stream, if I remember correctly, that they are going to look at moris and change them somehow. I'm looking forward to it. I don't want them to be removed entirely (a green one is alright IMO), but some tweaks would be nice.

  • I’m seeing a lot of Mori’s too. I personally just crash my app. Ain’t nobody got time for a Mori. I never use them as killer. I just don’t see the point in them. And 9/10 the people that use them HAVE to use them to secure kills.

  • Ain’t nobody got time for a Mori.

    I've read it in Claudette's voice from Samination parody lol Made me laugh.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    I’m seeing a lot of Mori’s too. I personally just crash my app. Ain’t nobody got time for a Mori. I never use them as killer. I just don’t see the point in them. And 9/10 the people that use them HAVE to use them to secure kills.

    That's very assuming of you. Why do you suppose BHVR even created Mori in the first place. This IS a Horror/Slash based game. Personally I'd find it boring every time I had to hook a victim up just so the Entity gets to have them constantly. Mori kills are a break from that stagnant quota. A lot of you all just seem to go through an Elitist Competitive "oh I need so much BPs, Esports gotta Win" mentality and for what? 3 Presitage Levels ?

    No, Mori kills is for a lot of us who want a full potential Slash horror genre game to be.


    9 out of 10 is highly assuming.

  • @madamretto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1457714#Comment_1457714

    I know but as I said moris are not a priority for me. Maybe it's because most of my killers are not P3 yet, so I get rid of anything useful first and then I level them up. And I find cakes or other BP offerings more useful than moris. I spend those offerings and then I refresh the blood web (don't reaaly care how many moris are left). Besides, I remember the times when people DC before the start of the match when they saw a mori offering.

    But when you are P3 killer and your moris are there to stay forever, I understand that you want to use them in order to punish SWF or when you see a key, or just for fun/toxicity or daily.

    At least dont lump Fun and Toxicity in the same category. Not every does Mori to be Toxic.

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1457726#Comment_1457726

    At least dont lump Fun and Toxicity in the same category. Not every does Mori to be Toxic.

    Did I say that all who use moris are toxic? On the contrary, I named other reasons for people using mori.

  • @madamretto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458898#Comment_1458898

    Did I say that all who use moris are toxic? On the contrary, I named other reasons for people using mori.

    No but when one reads Fun/Toxic in a sentence. It can read that way. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

    Just thought to clarify, no harm 😬

  • No, but one sees Fun/Toxic in a sentence, it can read that way.

    Just clarifying, no harm 😬

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    No, but one sees Fun/Toxic in a sentence, it can read that way.

    Just clarifying, no harm 😬

    I just wrote it that way, nothing moreπŸ™ƒ