Found a exploit
save_6.png
I don't know If this is New or not
I don't know If this is New or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Report this to dbd support by filing a ticket.
There are several area's on most maps where if a survivor goes down in a corner killers cannot physically pickup the survivor. I've actually had it happen to me on the first floor of killer shack so that means it in almost every map be default.
Where i do this?
The killer can also get on there. I had a lobby where 3 people were standing on it and the Trapper managed to jump on as well to pick them up. It is annoying though.
I think you can get up there if you swing
Or leave them to bleed.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
This isn't bad. You can get there by swinging. If you want to know the true exploit, there used to be this car on haddonfield that you could jump on top of and the killer can't hit you. That was patched tho. Yea u can get that on almost every map.
eh, I mean, technically not an exploit. Because killer can hit the survivors on the boxes, but can't pick them up. Sure, it's stupid, toxic and gives an enormous momentum loss to the killer, but since survivors can actually die by bleeding out, I wouldn't consider this an exploit.