Survivors, why do you flashlight burn while a killer is breaking a pallet?

I have seen this tactic used in every match with a flashlight. Flashlight burning a killer in any animation lock against half decent killers is useless, since you will lose distance and the killer can listen for sounds? What benefit is there to this?

Comments

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1456144#Comment_1456144

    You must have missed the part where I said, because youre locked in an animation, which is why its considered a toxic/scummy play?

    If you dont do it then its not directed at you?

    I run around as a pink bunny stabbing people and giving hatch, I love fun,

    I didn't miss a word of it but thx for assuming. Whether in animation or not. Its a escape tactic...

    What was the point to the rebuttal?

  • @IcallBS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460622#Comment_1460622

    I didn't miss a word of it but thx for assuming. Whether in animation or not. Its a escape tactic...

    What was the point to the rebuttal?

    One might ask what was the point of your rebuttal considering you said it didnt apply to you, so if it didnt apply to you, why the need to retort?

    You assumed I did not play the game for fun, hence my response. Run along, if my post wasnt directed at you, didnt apply to you, then it does not have anything to do with you.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460904#Comment_1460904

    One might ask what was the point of your rebuttal considering you said it didnt apply to you, so if it didnt apply to you, why the need to retort?

    You assumed I did not play the game for fun, hence my response. Run along, if my post wasnt directed at you, didnt apply to you, then it does not have anything to do with you.

    I love when people try and put words in your mouth. Im actually only ok with flashlight. I flashlight whenever I feel I can get a extra few seconds to get a lead.

    The way you say it is lame. Its a tactic. You act like the flashlight last forever! Thats cute!

    I never play toxic. Not my style. Where did you see where I assumed you didnt play for fun? That what what I asked you...smh You seem to get confused, and desperately reaching for someone to argue with...

    Maybe try making sense and stop getting stuff twisted. Now this is toxic! Lol I specifically said that the community needs to stop being toxic and here you come. Lol never fails.

    Go bug your mum lil one

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1460904#Comment_1460904

    One might ask what was the point of your rebuttal considering you said it didnt apply to you, so if it didnt apply to you, why the need to retort?

    You assumed I did not play the game for fun, hence my response. Run along, if my post wasnt directed at you, didnt apply to you, then it does not have anything to do with you.

    You try and say its toxic when it is in fact not. Flashlights don't last the whole match and there is lightborn. Its a tactic. Even when you are in animation the blind last for certain amount of secs depending on add ons. So doing it during or when finishing animation buys a survivor more time and makes more sense.

    Also there us a lot of survivors who do not know how to use flashlights well. A lot of those times it someone practicing trying to pin point a blind.

    Not to mention survivors have blinds for challenges. Which I prefer not using flashlight. I prefer med kits. Keys are too strong. Tool boxes too weak...flashlights meh...

    Not trying to argue...making a point. And legion literally is the best blood point killer. I play legend too.

  • Because of tome challenges, mindgames, and it allows survivors to get under a newer killers skin to chase them instead of others. Killers, don't chase that pallet town tour guide, don't do it.

  • @LuffyBlack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459848#Comment_1459848

    It's cool. Sorry if I misunderstood your intentions and was hostile. That was uncool of me.

    Its cool dude.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    I have seen this tactic used in every match with a flashlight. Flashlight burning a killer in any animation lock against half decent killers is useless, since you will lose distance and the killer can listen for sounds? What benefit is there to this?

    because i use iron will and have long flashlights and i will blind you multiple times

1 2 3 ›