How could we be so blind?
Ok so i was just scrolling through the store making all my survivors look beautiful. Then I came to meg.
I looked to her jeans and the bottom of them are folded over.
Meg is bisexual confirmed.
Edit:
Guys this is clearly a sh*tpost and a joke. 😌
Comments
While representation is important and I, myself, am a proud member of the LGBT community I would like to direct your attention to the fact that
Meg be lookin a goddamn two year old to be talkin about her sexuality
It’s almost as if it was a joke. 😳
I know a ton of people with similar fashion who are not bisexual. As Cyandide said above, representation is all well and good, but who gives a crap about what sexuality the prey is in this game? They die no matter what.
I was jokin too ;-;
I was hopin someone would be like "Meg?! a 2 year old?!"
So I can be up in here like "MEG LOOKS LIKE SHE TURNS THREE IN DECEMBER"
I don't get it. In which way does folding your jeans make you a lesbian? Is this an LGBT fad I am not aware of?
It’s like a joke of how all bisexuals act. That and the finger gun stuff. And that one akward squatting pose.
You say that, but the devs made their "we're gonna do LGBT lore!" tweet, and Meg's slated for the next tome.
Oh, what, for real? I mean, I was just kiddin around but it'd actually be cool to have a legit LGBT character.
Lowkey like "What if it's Wraith tho"