If it really bothers you on xbox just put on do not disturb and block those people so no notifications and they cant message you. If you are on pc just leave the match and ignore post game chat dont let it get to you.
I can say the community gets toxic but if you let it get to you, you will go mad. So take a break and when you ready to go back listen to my advice.
Sadly, with the implementation of Cross Friends it's going to get worse.
Turn your messages off, report them.
I played on PS4 and Sony does very well with their report and Feedback system. Don't let jerks ruin the game for you. =/
By Sony doing well, you mean they accept any report even if it's for the smallest things like a joke or swearing. It's not just used by people to report bad players, it's also used by toxic people as well that try to bait you to insulting them so they can flag it as reportable.
I've done over a 500 hours each as surivor and killer. More as a surivor then a killer.
My survivor main is Ace and Baby Dwight
My killer mains are trapper and MM
I've spent over $300 in their store.
I love the game but the ######### toxic builds are killing me. Mostly just swf.
Everybody running borrowed time, ds, etc etc
Sweaty try hards sending toxic messages.
Even as a surivor seeing swf come into my lobby drives me insane. Like where's the preservation of life or even the sportsmanship. I RARELY get a toxic killer and if I do they pay for it by survivors doing gens. Fast and easy decision by the surivors to deal with camping but these survivors are so bad that I just quit on them now to give the killer the advantage.
I know im gonna get a bunch of sef and come on and say something like " get gud" or something and i am good. I easily get 3k4k almost every map espcially with trapper (mostly because my big brain trap spots lol) but still get toxic messages even as i play back to back just to distract me.
So until DBD can get their ######### together and stop these toxic swf who ruin the game for surivors and killers alike I refuse to keep spending my hard earned money on this game. Toxic bs gotta go in order for this game to have a future.
It's a great game and yeah it has some tweaks but the players is what kill it. Legit ruins the orginal experience why people want to play the game in the first place. To be submersed into the entity realm and survive. So we can distract ourselves from this ######### life we all live in, not to watch some colorful douches teabag a level 15 killer with 2 perks and everybody on my team is running 3 tier perks.
I've done over a 500 hours each as surivor and killer. More as a surivor then a killer.
My survivor main is Ace and Baby Dwight
My killer mains are trapper and MM
I've spent over $300 in their store.
I love the game but the ######### toxic builds are killing me. Mostly just swf.
Everybody running borrowed time, ds, etc etc
Sweaty try hards sending toxic messages.
Even as a surivor seeing swf come into my lobby drives me insane. Like where's the preservation of life or even the sportsmanship. I RARELY get a toxic killer and if I do they pay for it by survivors doing gens. Fast and easy decision by the surivors to deal with camping but these survivors are so bad that I just quit on them now to give the killer the advantage.
I know im gonna get a bunch of sef and come on and say something like " get gud" or something and i am good. I easily get 3k4k almost every map espcially with trapper (mostly because my big brain trap spots lol) but still get toxic messages even as i play back to back just to distract me.
So until DBD can get their ######### together and stop these toxic swf who ruin the game for surivors and killers alike I refuse to keep spending my hard earned money on this game. Toxic bs gotta go in order for this game to have a future.
It's a great game and yeah it has some tweaks but the players is what kill it. Legit ruins the orginal experience why people want to play the game in the first place. To be submersed into the entity realm and survive. So we can distract ourselves from this ######### life we all live in, not to watch some colorful douches teabag a level 15 killer with 2 perks and everybody on my team is running 3 tier perks.
Okay.
Only toxic SWF are challenging and interesting to face tho
Take a break, I have gone months before picking up this game again. I have blocked messages from anyone outside my friends list on PS4 because of this game (and FIFA).
Solo Q survivor and killer can be frustrating to play. With killer, blocking messages has helped and watching content creators over the years has helped me become better at the game. With Solo Q generally in higher ranks the survivors are a bit better (though don't be surprised for potato play there too) - for me running bond has made it more easier to play solo Q. Hope this helps.
This idea that only DBD is toxic and has mean messages is not true. Yeah, I am what-abouting. What about when you move to another game and you get mean messages there too?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it really bothers you on xbox just put on do not disturb and block those people so no notifications and they cant message you. If you are on pc just leave the match and ignore post game chat dont let it get to you.
I can say the community gets toxic but if you let it get to you, you will go mad. So take a break and when you ready to go back listen to my advice.
Ok see ya later
Sadly, with the implementation of Cross Friends it's going to get worse.
Turn your messages off, report them.
I played on PS4 and Sony does very well with their report and Feedback system. Don't let jerks ruin the game for you. =/
By Sony doing well, you mean they accept any report even if it's for the smallest things like a joke or swearing. It's not just used by people to report bad players, it's also used by toxic people as well that try to bait you to insulting them so they can flag it as reportable.
Turn messages off, play to win.
Quit if u want. The devs don't really care.
Okay.
Only toxic SWF are challenging and interesting to face tho
You’ll never get rid of toxicity when playing with real people. So you have 2 choices. Deal with it or don’t play games online anymore. It’s simple.
Take a break, I have gone months before picking up this game again. I have blocked messages from anyone outside my friends list on PS4 because of this game (and FIFA).
Solo Q survivor and killer can be frustrating to play. With killer, blocking messages has helped and watching content creators over the years has helped me become better at the game. With Solo Q generally in higher ranks the survivors are a bit better (though don't be surprised for potato play there too) - for me running bond has made it more easier to play solo Q. Hope this helps.
This idea that only DBD is toxic and has mean messages is not true. Yeah, I am what-abouting. What about when you move to another game and you get mean messages there too?
I hear Civilization V is highly recommended.
Lol k bye
deleted