This game actually hates new players
Love seeing this every survivor or killer match I play
Love seeing this every survivor or killer match I play
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol the lone red rank. Thats normally me when I play solo. Its impossible to escape.
take a moment to notice he outperformed a rank 3.
I always wonder why my teammates tend to left me to die. Then I see the tally screen with ranks like this and I get the full picture.
The rank 3 probably died on first hook because everyone was too scared to save them.
On a different note...What kinda mad lad killer uses a Haddonfield offering?
They do have "Maniacal" in their name, I guess they played Doctor enough to get to madness 3 irl.