How would we feel about Slenderman?
in Polls
I see it brought up every now and then and want to know what people think. Some people would wonder what version of him, so I've compiled the big ones. Let me know what you think.
Comments
Don't really know the differences between the version, but if done well I would like him in the game.
How'd a killer that cannot move when someone's watching him work in Dead by Daylight?
Don't really care for Slenderman tbh.
Not my bag.
I'd be alright with an original version. As far as Urban Legends & SCP stuff goes, he is the most modern & iconic, but he would need tweaking to actually fit in DBD.
He has move moved in shows like marble hornets. They could also have him teleport.
The main difference is map and survivor. The perks would also be based off whatever source material so it would probably affect that to. Not to mention, they all have slightly different abilities and names.
He could be quite a unique character, but if it's not the game version then I can't accept. The movie was tereible.
Never was a big fan of slender. I'm mostly indifferent.
I mean, i like it as a creepypasta, but im not seen it in dbd
Not a fan of the idea of creepypastas from the interwebz in DBD. SCPs have some actual thought and effort put into their stories that makes them unique and interesting, Slenderman is just kind of dumb imo.
I wouldn't complain if he got in, but I'd way rather have someone else. If he did get in though, I'd want the game version or an original rendition.
not voting, i could go either way
like i love the character, but he just kinda doesn't fit. plus, his power is just kinda wierd to work with. especialy with devs like this
Not a fan. Many other licensed killers I would place before him.
Before him i'll like to see Zero or X virus
Slenderman is iconic, and I'd love to see him in the game.
I went original since I know nothing about any of the others (except game, where he can't move when being looked at)
If he was done well I think he could be cool.
Bit of a confusing poll since the game, hornets and verse versions are all essentially the same with small tweaks. Really anything but the movie would be good.
Thats true, but they are separate continuities and people will whine about anything lol. The biggest difference would be survivors and perks.