Best builds for Michael Myers?
Recently started playing Micheal Myers and I already have a bunch of killers leveled up so I have a variety of perks to use.
Anyone have any good Myer builds that has helped them?
Recently started playing Micheal Myers and I already have a bunch of killers leveled up so I have a variety of perks to use.
Anyone have any good Myer builds that has helped them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not claiming it's the best but my build for him has been BBQ, Corrupt, Surge, and pop. I usually do well with him at rank 1.
It entirely depends on what you want to do with Myers. If you're going for snowballs then you'd likely see a lot of success with Corrupt, Bamboozle, Infectious, and either Pop or M&A. I'd recommend M&A for more info from infectious, but some people don't like not having any gen slowdown outside of corrupt. I couldn't tell you how many games I've ended with one use of tier 3 with this build... Also, it feels really good when they've popped all the gens and make one bad move and you pop tier 3 and end up with 4 slugs.
On Myers I use the exact same build to what I use on Deathslinger which is Monitor & Abuse, PGTW, Nurses and BBQ. It works great for me.
Infectious, M&A, Surge, BBQ
I use Monitor, Pop, Infectious, and BBQ.