trapper mask delay ... again
after promising us they were being delivered and inspected, its again pushed back another month. was hoping to wear it for halloween but i guess at this point ill get to wear it halloween 2019. (if its even real) was it just a lie? if so, that's pretty lame to do so. preordered in january, its now dated on sept 24th. lets get it together!
Comments
i'm waiting for mine too
what is taking them so long?
Its BHVR.
or the entitus ate them

HE ATE THEM ALL!
He gave us false hope and then devoures it piece by piece by continuously pushing back the delivery!
But BHVR is not responsible for the mask. The company is called gaming legends and is specialised on gaming merch in general.
Refund time
Wow. That's quite ######### up.
Is there anyone we can @ from the marketing department or anyone that was at Gamescom from the team to explain whats going on?
@not_Queen
Any information ?
Thanks in advance.
I put in a support ticket and this was the interaction:
I was pretty upset and at least when Sea of Thieves had issues with their merch department they added some little trinket to say "hey sorry" but this is kinda like, "sorry that sucks, it sucks for us too"
Rly? If that's true, it's rly sad. I just hope i will get mine still this year.. :'D
I would happily take some shards as compensation, it doesn't really matter if they are annoyed and frustrated as well, they are probably going to be chasing compensation from the company that is supplying them, so why should we stop chasing them for some sort of compensation?
Shards or dat beanie that they keep giving away at expos as well....
@not_Queen when will the beanie be added to the stoooooooore? also Any more word on this mask?
Hey guys!
The company that is provinding the mask is outside of BHVR. I can try to get more information but for now I sadly have nothing new about the mask or any form of compensation. Very sorry about that.
Next week, when our marketing team comes back from Tokyo, I will do the follow up
Don't hesitate to ping me!
This is a touchy subject in general , If you went to gamestop and preordered a game and then it gets delayed you wouldn't be mad at gamestop because they are just the retailer you would be mad at the sompany making the game . But this isn't the same thing its a DBD product being made by someone else . In other words they are using a contractor to make and ship their product , so in the end yes it is BHVR's job to make sure the product is completed and shipped on time and to explain why not if its not going to be . In the end its their product .
I do not think behavior is responsible for this, it is technically out of their hands.
Technically out of there hands, yes, but changing the release date once, fair enough, but I do believe it changed 4 or 5 times, which is unacceptable. Instead of constantly pushing a release date back and getting peoples hopes up for every 'new' release date, they should of just not had one until they had a guarantee about shipping, just my 2 cents.
I also will like to know...
Damn i preordered that thing!! ç_ç
@not_Queen I appreciate it!!
Do you paid your Friend to do it ?
See ?
You order a car from the car dealer. The day when your car should arrive you get a notice that they can´t give you the car, because they haven´t brought the tires yet.
Are you angry on the car salesman who didn´t do his job in making sure that everything works out, or at the tire salesman?
Pre-ordering was pointless...
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/9lucqz/theyre_selling_the_tmask_at_firstlook_where_is/
again delayed. this shop is a joke. 100% Fake shop
I keep seeing post about this. Can't you guys just say screw them and get the money back? Why give money to people who keep ######### you over for it? I mean they have those on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Horror-Elements-Butcher-Cosplay-Silver/dp/B077BS9Z3P/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1539352098&sr=8-2&keywords=dead+by+daylight+trapper+mask
50 euros ?
LMAO
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Resin-Game-Dead-by-Daylight-Mask-For-The-Trapper-Cosplay-Evan-Macmillan-Mask-Cosplay-Props-Halloween/32844341096.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.7.60291cd8OgOpNR&traffic_analysisId=recommend_3035_null_null_null&scm=1007.13338.98644.000000000000000&pvid=ac1ab84b-7885-48cd-a65b-028ba86f423b&tpp=1
Already got this one.
I want the original one, for 49 euros instead of the actual 70 euros.
The reason why i wait.
Will be one of the last things i'll buy from BHVR.
######### incoming DLCs.
Did you purchase the mask from BHVR or from "gaming legends"?
I would have asked for a refund by now
When you are buying stuff, both parties are bound to a contract. If one party simply refuses to deliver the item, there are actions you can take. You will always be able to get at least your money back and after such a delay I would recommend doing so and buying another mask from a different company (amazon has some too e.g.)
Hello,
Can you please provide a ticket number so we can investigate this specific interaction?
Note that the Customer Support provided anywhere else than at support.deadbydaylight.com isn't answered by a Dead by Daylight or a BHVR employee.
On the shop it says on 19th october... lets wait and see...
Onestly, if they want to compensate us for the delay (preorderers expecially) they can just vide us auric cells in exchange... just saying...
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/24881/trapper-mask-preorders-bhvr-official-answer#latest
Official Answer here.
Your not gonna get compensation, they already said that
What i get from this answer is that BHVR don't even know when they will get them.
At this point, i even wonder if Gaya Entertainment / Game Legends have even made them.
LINK?
I have no words.
Haha such a scam.
Btw, wasnt if 70 bucks for preorder? might be mistaken though
I paid 49 euros for the pre-ordered mask + a collector poster.
Still more advantageous than the actual 70 euros for the mask alone.
Talking about advantage with a nearly 8 months delay LUL
Thanks @not_Queen - #9095 was my zendesk ([email protected]) support ticket ID, please let me know if you need anything else here.
EDIT: added the email to show it wasn't DBD's support but the merch's as not_queen also mentioned
EDIT EDIT: I had faith in the process and bought the 2nd year anniversary wall scroll as well, any word on that? I was dumb I should stop trying to buy merch
They said today maybe.
Would be surprising tho.
anyone who preordered got any mail yet? today should be the day...
Well they still have a few hours to deliver in EU
any1 got a shipping?