Keys and Hatch
They are clearly a problem, i barely pipped from this game. I closed the hatch and one stayed out but he had another key and he flew away. I mean red ranks SWF abusing this stuff is so shameful
They are clearly a problem, i barely pipped from this game. I closed the hatch and one stayed out but he had another key and he flew away. I mean red ranks SWF abusing this stuff is so shameful
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this is abuse, just like the pink moris
yeah..... Both should work only when the Doors Are Powered
No have sense an offering or a item can give u a free win.
Key Changes:
Moris Changes:
Quite simple:
First of all the hatch only spawns when the last survivor is alive to avoid hatch camping both from killer AND survivor OR when all 4 are alive for the achievement. Then, keys are not istant, but they have to be channeled for at least 5 to 10 seconds to open hatch. And last, but not least, you can't bring more then ONE key per game.
Worth enough? :)
Also, agreed with this
Aside from the last one, everything seems good.