So is DbD back to normal now?

Just two days after the event ended and my experience is the worst again. I play on console and literally every to every 2nd game there is a mori, key, crazy good addons, full meta, forever freddy, spirit and lets not talk about CaTuSl.

Mby I just forgot but I dont remember every game being a nightmare.

How are your games so far?

Am I just unlucky?

Comments

  • Everyone got a ton of bloodpoints and grinded through a lot of webs during the event, so they have lots more good stuff to use. Or they’re using up their good stuff before they prestige with their hoarded points. That’s all I can think because I haven’t seen this many syringe medkits since they announced its nerf, lol.

  • COmplaining about moris is so lame.

    Survivor tome challenge: blind the killer 12 times = fun for survivor not fun for killer, does not require offering

    Killer daily ritual: mori one survivor = fun for the killer not fun for survivor. requires offering

    Literally crying about a daily ritual that killers are asked to do pretty much daily, shows you never play both sides.

    Both sides get rituals and tome challenges that annoy the otrher side, deal with it.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    COmplaining about moris is so lame.

    Survivor tome challenge: blind the killer 12 times = fun for survivor not fun for killer, does not require offering

    Killer daily ritual: mori one survivor = fun for the killer not fun for survivor. requires offering

    Literally crying about a daily ritual that killers are asked to do pretty much daily, shows you never play both sides.

    Both sides get rituals and tome challenges that annoy the otrher side, deal with it.

    The purpose of challenges aren't meant to annoy the other side which you're strongly implying, this is a game that we're meant to enjoy, not to go out of our way and annoy other people for playing it, that's toxic.

  • Mine are sWFs running OoO, DS, BT, Unbreakable, tool boxes, flashlights, sabotaging hooks, BB, you know, the usual. And burning ormond, Haddonfield, and midwhich offerings. And theeeey wonder whhhhhy we bring a Mori... Lmao

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449939#Comment_1449939

    The purpose of challenges aren't meant to annoy the other side which you're strongly implying, this is a game that we're meant to enjoy, not to go out of our way and annoy other people for playing it, that's toxic.

    You ignored my point, whats fun for one isnt fun for the other.

    Survivors love pallet blinding, is it fun for killers? No.

    Doing a daily mori ritual is not toxic, thats just survivors stating it is, but not true.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449951#Comment_1449951

    You ignored my point, whats fun for one isnt fun for the other.

    Survivors love pallet blinding, is it fun for killers? No.

    You said in your last statement 'Both sides get rituals and tome challenges that annoy the other side' implying the only purpose of challenges are to cause exasperation. Of course there will be players who get angry at this game, but the design of tome challenges isn't for that reason.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449956#Comment_1449956

    You said in your last statement 'Both sides get rituals and tome challenges that annoy the other side' implying the only purpose of challenges are to cause exasperation. Of course there will be players who get angry at this game, but the design of tome challenges isn't for that reason.

    No, I did not say the purpose is to annoy, I simply said it does annoy..

    You are twisting my words into your own "implying" version.

    The point of my post was what is fun for one side, is usually not fun for the other. You just choose to not grasp my point and are accusing me of saying something which I clearly did not.

    Here's a more simple one you can understand, I find it fun to disarm trapper traps, is it fun for them? No.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449961#Comment_1449961

    No, I did not say the purpose is to annoy, I simply said it does annoy..

    You are twisting my words into your own "implying" version.

    The point of my post was what is fun for one side, is usually not fun for the other. You just choose to not grasp my point and are accusing me of saying something which I clearly did not.

    Here's a more simple one you can understand, I find it fun to disarm trapper traps, is it fun for them? No.

    Okay, maybe I misread what you said, but the way you worded it made it sound like the only purpose of challenges are to cause annoyance for other players, so of course you can't blame me for playing devil's advocate.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449939#Comment_1449939

    The purpose of challenges aren't meant to annoy the other side which you're strongly implying, this is a game that we're meant to enjoy, not to go out of our way and annoy other people for playing it, that's toxic.

    And the purpose of moris also arent mean to annoy anyone.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449966#Comment_1449966

    Okay, maybe I misread what you said, but the way you worded it made it sound like the only purpose of challenges are to cause annoyance for other players, so of course you can't blame me for playing devil's advocate.

    Devils advocate is arguing a point for the sake of arguing a point, but I am not here to argue about things I didnt say.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449951#Comment_1449951

    And the purpose of moris also arent mean to annoy anyone.

    I know, but it's not fair to compare mori's to game challenges, plus it's not really relevant to what I was discussing with the other person.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449951#Comment_1449951

    And the purpose of moris also arent mean to annoy anyone.

    Exactly, if you notice, if a killer plays a mori for daily ritual = toxic

    But being pallet blinded 12 times in a match for a tome challenge = totally fine, no toxicity there at all

    LOL

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449978#Comment_1449978

    I know, but it's not fair to compare mori's to game challenges, plus it's not really relevant to what I was discussing with the other person.

    Ye thats true.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449973#Comment_1449973

    Devils advocate is arguing a point for the sake of arguing a point, but I am not here to argue about things I didnt say.

    Then maybe make your words more clearer next time, that way people won't choose to argue against you.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449981#Comment_1449981

    Then maybe make your words more clearer next time, that way people won't choose to argue against you.

    Spend some of your bloodpoints in reading comprehension, you seem to just want to be argumentative, I simply made a comment, and you came at me with all this nonsense I didnt even say, now trying to say you playing Devils Advocate. Nah you just want to argue about things no one even said.

    You "misread" my post and then accuse me of doing something wrong?

    LOL

  • I haven't noticed a difference on PS4 yet. If anything, I felt like it was more toxic during the beginning of the event with both sides playing very scummy.