How rare is ebony mori?
Come on, there's something wrong with ebony moris.
And these are only my last 4 bloodwebs, previous webs were similar. I do not collect moris because i dont like them but i think they're too common(?)
Come on, there's something wrong with ebony moris.
And these are only my last 4 bloodwebs, previous webs were similar. I do not collect moris because i dont like them but i think they're too common(?)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not very
Bubba has no Ultra rare addons. Which means he's guaranteed an Ebony Mori in every blood web. That'll change with the mid chapter patch. But even then they're still ridiculously common.
Not very rare especially since how OP it is. But its fine, the devs will change it in the next 2-3 years. :)
Still that many ultra rare addons/offerings (P2 btw) is bullshit in my opinion. No matter if this is survivor or killer.
I get more ebony moris on my bloodwebs than I do when looking for the add ons that down a survivor when a player frees themselves from trappers traps. I can get 10 moris for every one of those purple add ons, now they are ultra rare lol. Moris appear so much they may as well be considered as uncommon.
It is one of the most common offerings I find. It's funny because I get twice as many EM than I do BPS. So I get lots of ways to cut survivor BP gain seriously short, but not many ways to share the wealth.
I currently have overb100 on Trapper and over 50 on Pig, Doc, DS, Freddy (75), and 30 or more on a few other killers.
I find them all the time and it’s annoying as I never use them. I’d rather ultra rare add-ons appear more than Mori’s do.
There's always 1 ultra rare guaranteed in every blood web after a certain level. This is true for every survivor and killer. It benefits killers more because they have less possible ultra rares. 3 to survivors 5.
I have 2.5k hours in dbd and i didnt know that lol, thanks bro <3
Np. It's somewhere in the mid 30's I think when Ultra rares start to show up. After that you always have one in the web. Unfortunately as survivor I've gotten a bunch of them that I'll never use.