Who is your favorite and least favorite survivor?
Not going off by perks, but which survivors do you hate/like seeing in your matches?
Not going off by perks, but which survivors do you hate/like seeing in your matches?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like as characters, I think tapp is pretty cool, I also like feng because gamer girl and all that, and dislike, just prepare for everyone to say claud.
Like the person above said, my least favourite is Claudette. They all seem to teabag and repeatedly click their flashlight at me, I have a burning desire to hit them down with NOED and mori them with The Oni.
My favourite survivor however would be Kate.
p3 claudettes or with the "blendette" uniform gets the Mori.
Dwight/zarina is bae.
Jen is the only correct choice for survivor because thickness.
The absolute worst is that thing we call a Nea.
Claudette always seems to get on my nerves when I vs her.
Dwight is my favorite to vs because Dwight's my main so I get to hunt myself down. I'm weird in enjoying that I'm sure.
Favorite = Ace
Least favorite = David
Dwight is best boi. He tries his hardest for everyone and it should be appreciated more. Nea. That is by far the ugliest character model I've ever seen in a game. I think even Quentin looks darling compared to that hideous beast. She's usually the first to die in my matches too either as killer or survivor.
I love Dweets. They are a wholesome bunch. Kates and Fengs are usually decent, too.
I loathe Steves, P3 Claudettes, and Neas. Usually toxic as hell.
Dwight is my favorite and everyone else is equally my least favorite.
Hate seeing Claudette and Meg.
Love seeing Jeff.
Favorite is Dwight's. They are usually the best team players.
Least favorite is Steve. They are usually the worst. Either being toxic or just making terrible plays.
I actually don’t have a least favourite as I go through stages of wanting to play every survivor. I’ve seen every survivor being played by somebody toxic, so I definitely don’t group certain survivors into a ‘must die - are toxic’ box like some of you here do.
The one’s I play the most are Meg, David, Jake & Claudette.
Dweet is a sweetheart <3
Hate seeing Megs as they -mostly- screw me over. If I ever get sandbagged in a game, 90% of the time it's a Meg.