how does everyone feel about tombstone piece?
I think its pretty fair
I think its pretty fair
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's broken.
Terrible for bloodpoints. Don’t like using it.
Fun & good addon. Has counterplay and lot of downsides for powerfull effect. Definitely not something that should get "slight tweaks" like some other things did.
Think it’s fair considering the amount of stalk you need to get in the first place just to use it and survivors will easily know either when he has it by killing someone or his open hand where you just hop in a locker or jump a pallet over and boom his entire addon negated.
Ots something fun to use/ go against every once in awhile. If it were being used constantly it would be broken
I enjoy using it. It makes Myers feel threatening because you don't know if he has it or not. He could kill you at any moment. Okay the killer spotted me so I'm going use the sprint burst from this hit to get to that pallet and run this....oh. I'm dead. Okay next game.
If you're relying on the hit SB against Myers you're already doing something wrong
If you're relying on the on-hit SB vs Myers, you're already doing something wrong
It's just an example :P
It's a meme/fun addon. It's not actually strong at all unless the survivors are extremely bad.
Useless if you want pips or BP. It's like a Mori but more work lol
zome tweaks could be done but overall it's in a good spot
The worst feeling is when you solo queue and your teammates feed stalk to Mikey, then he pops Tombstone Piece on you in your first chase. If you're a veteran, I'm sure this has happened to you at least once, and it sucks.
Being able to remove a player from the game without even hooking them is very strong.
Its really unfun to go against, like first chase with Michael and i instantly get removed from the game, i dont think its fair at all, i hate to depip from it, because these addons are kinda ridiculous.
But i dont complain about it too much, because i rarely go against it, its not that common.