So DBD is releasing on Stadia
I'm sure the 2 people that play stadia will be thrilled.
But I am interested to know how this would work, isn't Stadia an android OS?
I'm sure the 2 people that play stadia will be thrilled.
But I am interested to know how this would work, isn't Stadia an android OS?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DbD literally made me discover what Stadia is.
Stadia latency + dedicated servers =
and then we get crossplay with them, lol
Ah yes, I cant wait to play DBD at 15 FPS with worse latency than an Zimbabwean player playing against 4 players in siberia.