Killers provide this game a service
Lets be honest. There are not many top tier Killers. We're in high demand for games and always get short queue times in Red Ranks. The game also naturally incentivizes Killers with more bloodpoints.
So if you wanna have short queues and farm bloodpoints like nobody's businesses. Come to the dark side and start practicing. Survivors are begging to be 4k'd and they need our help! Join the Red Rank Killers and give the mountains of entitled meta perk slave Survivors the sweaty tryhard games they deserve
Comments
I love the way this was worded.
bro stop spamming ads
Is this post just an ad? ๐
you couldn't pay me to play killer right now. Miserable experience that actively punishes a player for playing. Forget that mess lol.
Nice ad tho
Just reminds me of THIS from starship troopers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4You must be playing on a different planet.
I'm red ranks on both sides and my killer queues have skyrocketed while my survivor queues are instant.
Maybe you should practice killer instead of blaming the game?
What are you talking about?
I can copy paste it for you if you want:
I'm red ranks on both sides and my killer queues have skyrocketed while my survivor queues are instant.
Ergo, killer's aren't providing a "service", for the past month survivors have been the ones getting insta-queues and allowing killers to get matches.
The entire post is one giant joke, no one is complaining or as you put it "blaming the game". I'm sorry you didnt understand this was just humor.
You overestimate the DBD forums, in most cases this thread would be a joke, but its not.
It reads out like an army recruitment ad. This is 100% a joke.
R/wooosh
Btw the statement "I don't have similar queue times, what are you talking about, Idiot" only works when you know the gaming platform and region of both parties.
Seriously? You know this is far from true and its not even a fair assessment. Its OBVIOUSLY suppose to be a bunny instead of a cat. DBD doesnt have cats, duh.
Let's go to the dark side