Distortion needs a buff
the perk sound good on paper, the thing is it justs has 3 tokens is almost nothing, the perk would be more interesting if it had 4,5 and 6 tokens at level 3 or so, otherwise you are gonna be playing the game with only 3 perks almost immediately with only 3 tokens.
Comments
Killer doesnt have that many aura reading perks. The one that will screw you if you arent careful is nurses calling
Distortion. If a stack lost after hook, I use lockers to hide during hooks for the match (BBQ & Chili). If a stack lost after finished gen, I hunt down dull totems for the match (NOED).
For double the tokens, I would allow this stipulation: "other survivors cannot see your aura within 8 meters per token."
The perk is mostly good for letting you know which perks the killer is running so you can avoid wasting further tokens against that 1 perk. Unless the killer has more than 3 ways to track auras... 3 tokens should be plenty.
10sec distortion each token is quite pointless. Too much vs BBQ & Im all ear. But useless against Nurse call
I would love to have it dropped to 5sec and increase to 5 token.
it just needs a rework is almsot useless at the moment.
I think there should be a way to regain tokens. But it has to be more limited than safe unhooks or even totems. Maybe regain a token when you've been unhooked. That way you get a maximum of 5.
Make it work like Diversion so when you are in terror radius it would gain tokens
Honestly there needs to be less perks and protection for players that play immersive, they rarely help their survivor teammates and they make the game incredibly boring for the majority of killers.
I play as if every killer has BBQ until I confirm otherwise.
Maybe its because Im a killer main and try to counter killers more than average survivor I dont know, but I get in a locker all the time on killers when they hook and hide behind gens etc,... perks like Distortion, imo, are made for people who just want to sit on the gen and not have to actually ytry to outplay or counter a perk like BBQ. I often out score my survivor team and Im a killer main at heart.
I run BBQ and last night, got a 4k because instead of getting in a locker near hatch, as I hooked the 3rd survivor who died on hook, they stood on hatch, which I could ssee with BBQ, ran straight to them and got 4k on top hatch. If they wouldve gotten in locker, I might not have seen where they were standing.... right on top hatch.
It's still pretty good. A slight buff could be when your last token is taken you also see killers aura for 3 seconds.
It'd be nice if you could regain tokens. Maybe if you were in killers terror radius for certain amount of time without being detected. Or if you escaped a chase from a killer.