How would you feel if trapper had ...
10-20% baseline chance on when disarming trap to injure survivors with possibility to down survivor if he was already injured when disarming it.
10-20% baseline chance on when disarming trap to injure survivors with possibility to down survivor if he was already injured when disarming it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll take it but it would be nice to know your reasoing why not.
Do you consider trapper so strong that doesn't need any changes ?
Here are the changes i propose:
Buff: Trapper now holds 2 Traps by default. One trap is removed from the map to compensate.
QOL: Trapper can now reset disarmed bear traps on the ground while holding max. capacity.
QOL: Escaping a bear trap is now a fixed push and hold that takes around 10-15 seconds. This is affected by perks and addons on both sides. This change is actually a nice QOL change on both sides.
That's the thing. Those addons are quite mandatory for him to be viable.
Setting traps as trapper takes a lot of his time and whenever traps get disarmed he loses all that. With some chance to slow survivors from doing gens by injuring them would help him quite a bit.
That would be very nice as well. I'd say some RNG wouldn't hurt that much since many thing in DBD are very RNG based (which isn't really good but oh well).
There's an addon for starting with 2 traps
I'd be a nice buff that would free my addon slot for something else
Your idea is great. The "injury by RNG" is not.
Well they can but if they don't catch anyone they they were a time sink that might lose you the game.
But yeah those other buffs suggested would be better.
Best trap placements
1.By any pallet
2. By the killer shack window since almost every survivor love jumping across there (including myself lol)
3. Any area of the corn field
I love when I go against a trapper who uses the add on where you get injured for disarming. I went against a killer who placed it by the exit gate, it screwed me over when it was time to escape :'(
I dislike RNG, there must be a better way
i love trapper but adding randomness to a kit doesnt usually feel good