The subreddit is utter trash
Nothing but unfunny meme after unfunny meme with maybe 5% legitimate discussion. I scrolled through the top posts for today and couldn't even find a single post about the Billy changes.
Tagged:
Mod
Nothing but unfunny meme after unfunny meme with maybe 5% legitimate discussion. I scrolled through the top posts for today and couldn't even find a single post about the Billy changes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Reddit in general*
Yeah it is a joke like most of subreddits.
That's what made me move to the forums.
I used to scroll through the DbD reddit expecting people to actually have discussions about the game, but all I got was smiling Meg memes, and shirtless Myers.
It is definitely full of memes. That said, when I was first learning the game, I did find a ton of threads on reddit with very helpful tips on how to succeed in the game.
The upside to the DBD reddit is that there are far less complainers/whiners compared to this forum.
True, its not as toxic though.
Reddit is like the breeding ground of unfunny memes and annoying people. Like nobody thinks for themselves on that website, it's just "__ said this so do this."
Lets not talk negatively about other forums etc please.