Something very weird ...
So I was playing a match against a freddy. He was doing weird like if he was a bot. I was at rank 3. I recorded it. The intenion of this post : Is this a thing dead by daylight?
Video:
https://youtu.be/FOuEucdnbq4
Sorry for the bad english,
rednas40
Comments
Slow, very slow. When I sit I'm actually very slow, like 0m/s
So, 1 month earlier you were "new", now I bet you are a vet? XD
Sorry for the "XD", but that made me laugh. Could you post one of that "ridiculous" threads? What thread was ridiculous?
Where i said that you coordinated anything ?
As usual grapping strawman.
I even writted just before that it was a matter of how many player of each side there are on the forum on the moment.
Also since you are the majority you don't even need to coordinate anything, it happen naturaly.
Sad, sad community.
You perfectly know how you acted at that moment, you shouldn't bragg about it if you are so nice of a person.
I can't believe how challenged you are, i'm done reply'ing to you, you're simply not worth it, go enjoy your time with 'that bootie' , cya
IMMA GUNNA PURGE THEIR ASS !!!
/s
That made me laugh so hard xd
I can't believe how challenged you are, i'm done reply'ing to you, you're simply not worth it, instead, go have some fun with 'that booty', cya
I have a loot of fun, with that booty. Do not be mad it is not yours.
Also, killers are the majority here. Just check the main subforums and the replies.
PS: the gang thing was more like a joke than something serious, just couldnt resist xD
Yeah, this thread perfectly shows who is a majority here, survivors, or every other player lol
Never learnt how statistics work in school, right?
No worries Son...
Soon enought everything will be clear, you will walk on the path of non-toxicity.
(Also not gonna bother to copy/paste the whole thread can I ? We both know which strawman arguments were used, i'm not gonna bother anymore with this #########.)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/16046/lets-put-together-some-of-the-most-popular-proposals-from-some-killers/p1
Have a nice day
Never ever, dear sir. No spare me a penny, good sir, I beg ya, my mommy is sick, and daddy takes 2 shifts in the factory to make for a living.
I've never heard about it, no no. That's why I'm at the University of Economics lol.
Good luck with the university though xD
Thanks, buddy ;> I'm on my last year before the first degree.
I wonder what was happening within that freddy's mind...
Weird he was rank 3.